• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What new INGO logo gear would you like to see?

• Total voters

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I would like to see a lapel/tie type pin. I can't always wear a t-shirt and I can't always wear a hat, but I could attach a lapel pin to whatever I am wearing every day.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    How about something fun? Targets with pictures of the Mods. They could be holding their weapon of choice. I think this could be a huge seller.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Challenge coins turned into key chains would be nice.. especially if you could use them to open up your favorite frosty adult beverage. At the risk of sounding like a holster sniffer or chairborne ranger, this is the closest I'll ever get to "earning" a real one. Maybe we could have different "ranking" ones for each year you've been a part of the forum?

I'm always up for quality designed t-shirts. The last one I liked a lot. I picked one up and am glad I did so. It was the first well designed firearms t-shirt I ever picked up prior to discovering Juggernaut Graphics at the 1500. I'm a patriot but I'm not much on corny bald eagle pictures and I'm not a hunter or a wearer of much camo.

I know this has been brought up before... so why not do it again. Go with "structured" hats this time instead of floppy ones. Tactical Shotgunner did this and their hats are reasonably priced and look quite sharp.

Maybe a Site Supporter could step up and help us with this (I know it has also been tried before) but what about an INGO group buy of a firearm? Custom serial numbers would be nice but not necessary.

I'm okay with paying a bit more if what I'm receiving is quality merch... especially American-made merch.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I would like to see a black t-shirt with this on it.

ingo6.jpg

But of course if you use my design, I get free swag.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Eau contraire! AFAIK, I have in my posession the last of the 'gear'. This is why we are working to get new stuff. If the forum wants another run of existing designs, well there is an option in the poll for that;)

Well the merch might not be printed or embroidered as of right now, but if it sold, then people want it. Get the same stuff made up, get the store up, then make new products. People here want to buy it, and will buy more than 1 t-shirt if they have different designs, same with hats. The original stuff sold, and people still want it. Keep a good thing going, and add to it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Well the merch might not be printed or embroidered as of right now, but if it sold, then people want it. Get the same stuff made up, get the store up, then make new products. People here want to buy it, and will buy more than 1 t-shirt if they have different designs, same with hats. The original stuff sold, and people still want it. Keep a good thing going, and add to it.

Thank you for your suggestions. Fenway is working on the store and will open it when he's ready. The point of this thread, however, is suggestions for new items.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Just a FYI, you can buy the hat and "Lidz for Kidz" in Greenwood Park Mall will sew anything you want in your hat, while you wait!

But then you wouldn't be helping out the best site on the net!

I still think my Moderator Targets are the best idea on here by the way! :rockwoot:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I am in for a new shirt design. I too, like someone said previously, am a wearer of tasteful clothing, not much for bald eagles, '87 Camaros, in-your-face, etc. I have some ideas...

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    When INGO is ready for swag with a new design, a submission contest/vote might be a good idea with free swag to the winning graphics submitter.

Top Bottom