• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What new INGO logo gear would you like to see?

• Total voters

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    When INGO is ready for swag with a new design, a submission contest/vote might be a good idea with free swag to the winning graphics submitter.

That's how we did it with the last T-shirt, IIRC, and I think the same sort of process would be in order for any of the "design" type items (challenge coin, lapel pin, etc). With products where we are more limited to size/placement/style of any graphics (gun cases, lanyards, coffee mug, polo shirt) we would just use the INGO logo as seen on the sticker.

DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    Range bags, window stickers, ammo boxes, many items can be silk screened. I'm a sweat shirt, T-shirt guy. I really liked last years design, lets try that again, we only have 2000 new guys, with new ideas.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Challenge coins turned into key chains would be nice.. especially if you could use them to open up your favorite frosty adult beverage. At the risk of sounding like a holster sniffer or chairborne ranger, this is the closest I'll ever get to "earning" a real one. Maybe we could have different "ranking" ones for each year you've been a part of the forum?

I'm always up for quality designed t-shirts. The last one I liked a lot. I picked one up and am glad I did so. It was the first well designed firearms t-shirt I ever picked up prior to discovering Juggernaut Graphics at the 1500. I'm a patriot but I'm not much on corny bald eagle pictures and I'm not a hunter or a wearer of much camo.

I know this has been brought up before... so why not do it again. Go with "structured" hats this time instead of floppy ones. Tactical Shotgunner did this and their hats are reasonably priced and look quite sharp.

Maybe a Site Supporter could step up and help us with this (I know it has also been tried before) but what about an INGO group buy of a firearm? Custom serial numbers would be nice but not necessary.

I'm okay with paying a bit more if what I'm receiving is quality merch... especially American-made merch.

:+1: on the "structured hats." Although I thought the correct term
    "was Redneck Trucker Hat."

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    Range eq like soft gun cases, ect.. is deff something I'd buy. Sure T-shirts and Hats are great, but I just don't wear that kinda stuff. INGO stuff that I'd actually USE would be perfect.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I like the idea of the polo shirts or a new t-shirt. Having those helps to promote the site better.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    head bands and wrist bands.
    lakers_dark_purple_headband_wristband_set_for_sports.jpg

Top Bottom