• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Want to find out what's going on at ISRPA but are perplexed by the website that appears to be straight from 1995?

Well, time travellers rejoice because ISRPA is soon to be stepping into the 21st century.

New website to come on line in the next few months. We are very excited to now have plans to communicate with our members to keep them advised of any pending legislation, activism, matches and shooting news.

japartridge

Master
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Want to find out what's going on at ISRPA but are perplexed by the website that appears to be straight from 1995?

Well, time travellers rejoice because ISRPA is soon to be stepping into the 21st century.

New website to come on line in the next few months. We are very excited to now have plans to communicate with our members to keep them advised of any pending legislation, activism, matches and shooting news.

Great! I have been planning on joining... but man that website! :)

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Kirk, what's the latest on the website?
    Thanks for the updates! ?

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I didn't get to go to the Gov. shoot either (I just HATE it when work interferes with much more important things!! :( But I heard just a few reports that it went well.
    Our last webmaster made some great strides with the website in it's time but I'm excited to see the next upgrade! :)

We allocated dinero for it in May. I did not go to Gov. Pence's skeet shoot so I did not get to call Charlie. I'll call him and see where we stand.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This could be what's wrong with the OBummerScare website! The best and brightest have actually been working on the ISRPA website! :):

Kirk, Thanks!! Seriously, from the report at the Annual Meeting today it looks GREAT! If it works even half as well as advertised it will leverage technology to take a lot of pie-in-the-sky "wouldn't it be great if we could do. . . . " ideas and make them happen! Come January there will be a LOT more answers to the question "what can my State Association- ISRPA- do for ME??"

I don't see how this is remotely possible. Aren't all the best and brightest IT people working on fixing the Obamacare Website?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    New ISRPA is scheduled to be on line January 1, 2014. It promises to be lightyears ahead of where we are now!

Stay tuned.

Here it is 2/28/2014. We were promised a new site 1/1/2014. I think we circle-bearded, dirty hat wearing, tactical operators have been snookered...I think I'm going to go run about the conference room table now...where's my wookie suit?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Hiccups with Wild Apricot and getting training sessions once General Assembly is out of session.

I am told April 1, 2014.

I know this is frustrating but what is being reported is fantastic!

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No one is happy about the delay.
    Least of all me! But after hearing the report I can appreciate the challenges of getting this up and running- it IS a LOT of work (most of it donated!), and those spearheading the project have been covered up mitigating potential mischief in the General Assembly. They have done a TON of work and made major headway behind the scenes, and I really appreciate all the work that has gone into this major effort to completely revamp the entire website as well as our whole communication system. It really IS going to be awesome!! We have a timeline now, the next step on the yellow brick road occurs THIS FRIDAY when the committee meets. (yeah, I know-- for God so loved the world He DIDN'T send a committee! :) Bear with me!! The groundwork is done. Next is getting everyone trained to use the new system, before it goes on line. The Old ISRPA website will still be there, gasping it's last agonal breaths until the new website launch.
    Hang in there! It will be worth the wait!

Top Bottom