• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    While it is a work in progress, the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association now has a new website!

Who We Are | ISRPA

More content on the website to follow.

Check us out on Facebook too: Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association.

We look forward to better communication with our members and all Indiana gun owners!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    From ISRPA facebook photos, if you want to know what you are fighting for, here it is. The future belongs to those that show up.

With your help, tomorrow can be even better!

10680115_1483208321940464_1945347505634932335_o.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am very excited to announce that website 3.0 is due to be released next week, on August 12, 2016 or before.

This is the website that I had hoped website 2.0 would be: video, integrated, interactive, e-mail alert capacity, and much more.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Kirk, Thanks! It's taken a lot longer than we anticipated, but we're really excited about the project! The concept for the new website and communication system is an "information hub" for all things shooting in Indiana. As part of the project we are interested in partnering with Providers in Indiana-- Trainers, Shops, Gunsmiths, Outfitters. When our members ask us where to find Training or services in Indiana, we'd like to be able to refer them to you! PM me for more information.

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The test email went out this evening! We've made a Bold Step, yes!! Hopefully we can fast forward into 2016!! Guys, we need YOUR help! Our email database is WAY out of date! So, if you DIDN'T get the test email this evening- 8-6-2016-, PLEASE PM or email me- suemogle@yahoo.com- with your preferred email. I'll get you set up to test drive the beta site! Don't wait-- we're on schedule now to go live first of next week, so if you want to help test, PM me NOW!

This is just the tip of the iceberg!! We have LOTS of ideas-- there is indeed a LOT of room for growth! Hopefully it will be a springboard to bold step into 2016! :)

Kirk. Thanks for all your help and support!
    Mog

Mog

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Link to Indiana Trap Association is broken. Vast improvement.

Thank you!! I'll get this fixed by tomorrow. It's an improvement but it's a work in progress! There are a LOT of "moving parts", and I sure there will be other issues-- we want to get any issues fixed as soon as they are identified. So PLEASE, let me know what we need to fix, what you'd like to see, what you think is missing. The new website is a platform that we can build on. We will work to develop our resources from here! Use the Contact form on the website or PM me to give me your ideas!

Mog

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Thank you!! I'll get this fixed by tomorrow. It's an improvement but it's a work in progress! There are a LOT of "moving parts", and I sure there will be other issues-- we want to get any issues fixed as soon as they are identified. So PLEASE, let me know what we need to fix, what you'd like to see, what you think is missing. The new website is a platform that we can build on. We will work to develop our resources from here! Use the Contact form on the website or PM me to give me your ideas!

Mog

Do you yet have enough things that you devote your time to? How do you manage to keep a day job and do all the extra stuff??

rhino

Grandmaster
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mog . . .

When I click the "Join" link at the top right, I get a 404 error:

Home
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Page not found (404)
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][h=2]Page not found (error 404)[/h]Sorry, but the page you are trying to access either does not exist or is not available.

Home Back

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    Replace this text with your copyright information and address.
    "Place your organization name here" is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. Michigan , P.O. Box 1234, South Lyon, MI 123456​

[/FONT]