• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The only negative I have discovered as I carried it is that it is very hard to extract from the sheath. I have to use both hands for the extraction and this runs the risk of slicing my own hand if I do not grip the sheath properly. Get the finger too high and it will get sliced up.

The YouTube vids on the knife seemed to indicate this too. That is one reason I was concerned that the belt clip would hold or not.

I ain't skeered :D

I am, but still I'll ask VUPDblue another question.
    Maybe I'm just a knife rookie, but I haven't heard much about push daggers since Tom Berenger in Platoon:
    tom-berenger-platoon.jpg

Is the push dagger an LEO trend?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    The YouTube vids on the knife seemed to indicate this too. That is one reason I was concerned that the belt clip would hold or not.

I am, but still I'll ask VUPDblue another question.
    Maybe I'm just a knife rookie, but I haven't heard much about push daggers since Tom Berenger in Platoon:
    tom-berenger-platoon.jpg

Is the push dagger an LEO trend?

Huh. I've seen that movie hundreds of times, and have never noticed that push dagger before.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I would personally go with a push dagger that fills out the hand more so the pressure of the impact is less pinpointed therefore less painful to use. so out of two listed on the first page I would go with the tops. I would also suggest looking at the shadow tech push daggers , they have a pretty good selection of push daggers at decent prices.

Shadow Tech Knives

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Huh. I've seen that movie hundreds of times, and have never noticed that push dagger before.

NO way you don't remember Berenger threatening Charlie Sheen and taking that little slice of his cheek with the push dagger. Cold Steel had to sell a million push daggers just from that scene.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    NO way you don't remember Berenger threatening Charlie Sheen and taking that little slice of his cheek with the push dagger. Cold Steel had to sell a million push daggers just from that scene.

I really don't remember. Its been years since I've seen the movie.

I'll have to ask my brother if I can borrow it so I can watch it again.

Top Bottom