• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I'm going to jump in here and say that I'm really interested in this gun... that or the Sub2000. I like KT's folding stock and hear that you can get it for the SU22. I'm looking to replace my boring Savage 64 :)

Deer_Slayer_90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    no offense to you all but i just have one question...why put this kind of money into a 22?? i guess i just dont see the point in it, im sure they are fun to shoot but so is an ar though...what is it about these guns and the 10-22 that makes everyone fall in love with them???

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    So much money into a .22? Ok a good .22LR pistol nib, will cost you about the same depending on what you buy. So why do people spend so much on them? As for an AR, you spend lets say $800-$1,000 for a 5.56 AR then you have to buy a .22 upper. It's a fun plinking gun. Nothing more nothing less. Something I can shoot all day without breaking my bank. Still with the gun and accesories, it was still under the cost of most other .22 rifles in the same category.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I think you need to ditch the birdcage and try out one of these flash suppressors.....

GunPics007-1.jpg

I have since ditched the red dot and put a 1.5-5x scope on it. I really like it. Not as fast as a red dot, but it makes it so much more useful. I've had several misfires with the bulk pack Federal of course, during Friday Night Steel, but most of the other stuff I put through it shot pretty well. It actually liked Fiocchi subsonic hollow points and was pretty quiet with them. Not as quiet as the boltgun, but the boltgun diesn't hold 26 rounds!! For extra mags, I've had CMMG reccomended to me by a few trusted sources, but I picked up several used Black Dog mags on teh AR-15 EE for about $10-15 each.

Doug K

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I know its just a plinker, but where do u get the pistol grip? I found it for the SU16, but not the SU22 unless it is 1 in the same. KT not open, and can't find the answer on their site.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Yeah, it's brought from the dead, but figured I'd knock the cobwebs off and see what I can find out. You carry the guns (bought from you, thanks) but can u get the pistol grip for them? Any info would be great, thanks again

anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    Just bought one from Bradis also. The SU 16 and SU 22 use the same stock I read on the kel tec forum I think it says it on theyre site somewhere also.

I know its just a plinker, but where do u get the pistol grip? I found it for the SU16, but not the SU22 unless it is 1 in the same. KT not open, and can't find the answer on their site.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    A fun gun, but I am thinking about selling mine, I'm going to simply my .22LR setup to re-invest in something in the .45 caliber :)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I traded it off last year. I could not get it to run right for crap. No matter what ammo I tried. I would have several FTF's per mag. I wound up trading it for a customized 10/22. Sold the 10/22 a short while ago. Was not really pleased with it either. I still keep going back to my 597, it runs 100% relaible with any kind of ammo. I'll probably just get a .22 upper for my M4 later down the road.

Top Bottom