• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If you’re really interested in a side charging ar in 9mm, there’s a company is southern Indiana that’s getting really close to releasing theirs...and it takes glock mags! I won’t say their name...but I will say “freedom reigns”

I picked up an Acme Machine AR9 (being built by NFA for them and utilizes the Gibbz upper) at the 1500.

I‘m torn between the Glock mags and CZ Scorpion mags, perks to both. Probably should have one of both.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The MDP-9 may be the most exciting new weapon I've seen for 2020. The MSRP on Angstadt Arms' website sure makes me cringe though.

It does have everything i'd want in one however:
    -ar ergos
    -glock mags
    -lrbho
    -roller delayed action

Regarding Freedom Ordnance's FX-9, does it have LRBHO?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    The MDP-9 may be the most exciting new weapon I've seen for 2020. The MSRP on Angstadt Arms' website sure makes me cringe though.

It does have everything i'd want in one however:
    -ar ergos
    -glock mags
    -lrbho
    -roller delayed action

Regarding Freedom Ordnance's FX-9, does it have LRBHO?

yes and it can be purchased for less than 1/2 the price of the angstadt!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    0121201122b-770x434.jpg

SHOT Show: The Palmetto State Armory AR-V Rifle

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Now this is interesting, a company at Shot unveiled a reproduction of the original Mini-14 side folding stock (available for 10/22 as well). Ruger is providing the wood stocks and folder castings. MSRP of 279.99.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWIoYQL9Tx4
    The Falcon Folder! That’s actually about what it used to cost originally. Now I have to have a Mini14, to release my inner Murdock

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The Falcon Folder! That’s actually about what it used to cost originally. Now I have to have a Mini14, to release my inner Murdock

It's even better, it was done in collaboration with Ruger so it's a copy of the original, not the Falcon. The big difference is in the pistol grip, Falcon's used an AR grip and the Ruger (and the Samson version) use the original proprietary pistol grip. Some early Samson prototypes used AR grips but the final version is pretty much all Ruger.

https://www.samson-mfg.com/a-tm-folding-stock-for-the-ruger-mini-14.html

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's even better, it was done in collaboration with Ruger so it's a copy of the original, not the Falcon. The big difference is in the pistol grip, Falcon's used an AR grip and the Ruger (and the Samson version) use the original proprietary pistol grip. Some early Samson prototypes used AR grips but the final version is pretty much all Ruger.

https://www.samson-mfg.com/a-tm-folding-stock-for-the-ruger-mini-14.html
    Just spent $280 on a stock for a gun I don’t own? Watch Ruger discontinue the Mini-14 now. Who makes good 30 rounders for the Mini besides Ruger? Need to stock up, because this will be my new Jeep gun!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Just spent $280 on a stock for a gun I don’t own? Watch Ruger discontinue the Mini-14 now. Who makes good 30 rounders for the Mini besides Ruger? Need to stock up, because this will be my new Jeep gun!

I'm ordering one as well, lol. Before I even heard about this stock I had been watching a like new SS GB on Gunbroker, I bid up to 850.00 but was just outbid but it's not worth more than that to me. I'd probably actually have one of the more current tacticals with the shorter/thicker barrels vs. the GB's. I need to stumble upon a group of police trade-ins, come on ACME, help us out!

Top Bottom