• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dmac22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2020
    COLUMBUS
    I am really interested in these but I’m afraid to think how much they will be. My guess would be $25-30 per box of 50. But who knows I could be way off. Current ammo can get you to 250-300 yards pretty consistently. I would think these may get you even further in that 400-500 yard mark.

[video=youtube;ApP1e_EVbFY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApP1e_EVbFY[/video]

Kevo9009

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I haven’t heard much about the S&W PCC. I’ve been waiting on the Aero pcc receivers for a while now. My LGS talked about it coming soon and mentioned prices as well so hopefully it’s close. I’ll probably end up waiting to compare the two before jumping into one.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I haven’t heard much about the S&W PCC. I’ve been waiting on the Aero pcc receivers for a while now. My LGS talked about it coming soon and mentioned prices as well so hopefully it’s close. I’ll probably end up waiting to compare the two before jumping into one.

My wife picked up a billet AR9 lower from M&J firearms in Fortville. ZRTS is making them but they are being branded as M&Js. Looking it over, it’s a lot nicer than my New Frontier AR9 lower and the Aero M4E1 standard lower I have. Price was on par with most AR9 lowers.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Good info! I’ve been waiting for more reliable lowers to be released at hopefully lower prices. I’ll add this to the list to check out!

The only downside for some will be the lack of a last round bolt hold open. She was happy to trade that for a local lower (ZRTS is in Noblesville), massive mag well and mag release. Add the billet aspect and it just feels fantastic. I’m a bit jealous of it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Just spent $280 on a stock for a gun I don’t own? Watch Ruger discontinue the Mini-14 now. Who makes good 30 rounders for the Mini besides Ruger? Need to stock up, because this will be my new Jeep gun!

My Samson Mini-14 folder came yesterday, it's pretty nice. It comes in a Ruger labeled box. Of course I still don't have a mini to put in it, Covid and the panics sucked them all up and i'm not going to pay crazy prices for a mini.

Top Bottom