• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    There is a Zoning Board meeting addressing a proposed shooting range in Putnam County. This club will provide a place for National Guard troops to train and is currently working with a broad range of youth organizations, from the Boy Scouts, to military personnel's young dependants . The club will be a multi use range including multiple shooting bays and segregated rifle ranges up to 300 yards. The design will allow short to long range rifle activity to take place safely while other shooting activities are in progress. There will be a fishing pond and camping! The Club will be known as the "We The People" shooting club and needs support from all Putnam County shooting enthusiasts. The zoning meeting will be held at 5:30 P.M this Wednesday, November 10th, at the Putnam County Fair Grounds.
    Places for enthusiasts to enjoy their hobbies, learn, and develop important skills are rapidly disappearing from our area! I encourage all Putnam County residents to support this much needed addition to the shooting community. If you live in Putman County, PLEASE attend to offer your support.

gh2

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2009
    Post some notices in your local gun shops to increase turnout. Good Luck!!

A bit late to hit the gunshop circut. I'm only a supporter of the concept with no dog in the fight other than supporting any viable place that promotes legal, safe gun ownership, and proper use of firearms for sport and / or self defense. After all, it is our right to do so. We just need more places to hone our skills. LISTEN UP PUTNAM COUNTY :rockwoot:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Anyone in the county who can attend the meeting and support this range needs to do so. I have class in Terre Haute and will not be able to attend in person, but I am behind this range going in 100%. I plan to make some calls tomorrow on behalf.

Top Bottom