• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Spasmo, you should checkout Dirty Bore Customs for that bolt handle, heck might as well get a tricked out bolt as well :D He does some pretty cool stuff. I had him do some work on my charger.
    charger024.jpg

charger023.jpg

That looks sharp! A little more than I want to spend on a bolt, but I think I may be picking up one of those handles. Now which, if any.... <sigh> Decisions, decisions... ;)

Blessings,
    Bill

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Drove up to Cabelas today since we were at the Crown Point show anyway. They had mag releases but not in my color or Scutter's color for that matter. They had some stocks but none I like and not enough variety for me to try out. So I picked up nothing for my rifle. Did get our daughter some electronic muffs like ours. They were either $15 or $25 cheaper than Grander Mountain. And I got 2 new sweatshirts which I was in desperate need of.

I'm bumming they didn't at least have the correct trigger stuff I needed.

I like that bolt handle. I do want a new one that sticks out a little further than what's on there now. Oh you guys are killing me.. :)

Last edited:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This one is for sale at TSG.

standard.jpg

I believe this one was at the Crown Point gun show this weekend. I forgot to look at it. We were chatting with her. I saw it but forgot to go over there after I was done talking. Typical me. :)

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Spasmo< cant go wrong with one of those mags. The adjustable feed lips make all the difference, you will have no feeding problems with them, and you can take them apart for easy cleaning. My blue one is kick :ar15:

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I need mags like that... wouldn't care about the color. Welcome to the 10/22 support group.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's an awesome rifle. She needs the sliver mag release. :) I'm thinking about a stock like that because I was hoping it would decrease the weight a little. I have a bad left shoulder/arm. So weight is a concern. Scutter has one similar but it has two holes in the stock instead of that one large one.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Mine is very light, I can shoot it offhand like a pistol. I did some research before building this one and the Boyd Evolution was the lightest stock I could find. Combine that with the tensioned alunimum steel lined barrel and it is very light for a 10/22. And it still shoots well under an inch at 50 yards. Probably would do better with a scope instead of a dot.

Top Bottom