• ...and so much more!
  • 22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Good find 22lr...repped.

Thanks, and I should have added that I found it from Team S&Ws facebook page. From the pictures the trigger is an exact visual match to my M&P, so im guessing its the M&P trigger in an updated sigma body. I am digging the sigma style takedown levers, and I always preferred the slide release on the sigma for some reason. Ill definitely have to buy one, I just wish it would take M&P mags...........

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I'm not interested in the bodyguard series. Now if S&W came out with a subcompact single stack 9mm in their M&P line I would be all over it!

I agree. I wasn't that impressed with the video of the bodyguard. It kind of just looks like an oversized LCP to me.

As for this new pistol, I think it does look like an updated Sigma. Interesting they would come out with this right now with the M&P gaining so much popularity...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I agree. I wasn't that impressed with the video of the bodyguard. It kind of just looks like an oversized LCP to me.

As for this new pistol, I think it does look like an updated Sigma. Interesting they would come out with this right now with the M&P gaining so much popularity...

The one knock on the M&P is the price. Smith does have a habit of coming out with "econo" versions of their guns. This looks to me like an updated Sigma, hopefully with M&P internals. I really like the fact that it's a black stainless slide, and has a tritium sight. If the price really does show up in the low to mid-400s, I'll be giving it a hard look.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    The new 'Sigma' S&W looks nice...but I never could understand why they put such a nasty trigger on their Sigma line...Glock's standard 5# trigger is much nicer than the Sigma's was and the Glock 3.5#...whew...smooth...almost a little too light.

Ever since Ruger's ramped up their production team...they've managed to put the hurt on a few other manufacture's over the past 2-3 years...which forces other manufacture's to change/ramp up their productions to keep pace...and the cycle continues!

spanky_27

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Columbus
    sd9

I have the sd9 that i bought off a ingo member and i am very happy with it. i have shot a sigma and the sd9 feels and shoots alot better..it kina has a m&p slide on a sigma frame but the trigger feels way better and i have shot 500 rds out of it with no problems..just my :twocents:

jcharrison05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    Richmond
    I have a sd40 and Im really liking it. I've put around 200 rounds through it the trigger is nothing like the sigmas. I have no complaints about this gun at all. Like everyone said its an economy version of the m&p.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I have a sd40 and Im really liking it. I've put around 200 rounds through it the trigger is nothing like the sigmas. I have no complaints about this gun at all. Like everyone said its an economy version of the m&p.

Why not start a new thread about your awesome SD40, instead of reviving a year old thread? Just an idea...

Top Bottom