• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    So, I want to inform you all of a new type of carry I have devised. I like to call it the Love Tap Protocol.

I think there are too many issues with our current carry habbits. Too many sacrifices with cc, to many haters to oc. Also, carrying a live firearm is unbelievably dangerous. I for one do not want to go to jail, or even chance it, because I made the poor decision to use live rounds in my firearm.

Don't get me wrong, I am not suggesting we bluff. There should be SOMETHING coming out of the barrel. Somewhere between confetti, a flag reading: "bang", and live rounds, I believe we can find our answer: bean bags.

Yes, I think we should all move toward carrying a pistol grip 12 gauge loaded with bean bag shells.

The shotgun should be zip tied to the hand so as to satisfy the oc haters, because the gun is no longer easily taken from you, and since even Joe "two blasts" Biden isn't afraid of a shotgun, neither should the general public.

This is also much faster than concealed carry as the gun is IN YOUR HAND and 100% ready to go. It even has a round chambered as bean bags are not deadly.

The bean bags will allow you to maximize your knock down power, minimize your over penetration, and yet remain non-lethal while still eliminating any threat.

Allow me to describe a scenario...

You are in WalMart, and see some scruffy hippy stealing tube socks. You tell him its not acceptable to do so, but he isn't about to go without those socks. He becomes aggressive, so you show him the shotgun zip tied to your hand. He then assaults you with the tube socks and leaves you with no choice. You unleash the furry of both barrels ( or single chamber, magazine tube, etc.) on him! The bean bags release all of their energy into him, and he falls flat on his butt. He realizes what has just happened and- he starts LAUGHING at you!

But this is a good thing, because it gives you the anger necessary to do what you must do next: you hit him aggressively with the shotgun, knocking him out cold!

You then go home knowing you have done the world a favor, and nobody had to die in the process. He won't remember the shadowy figure who gave him that goose egg, but he will remember the phrase on the card you left in his pocket: "crime doesn't pay.

Last edited:

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    Maybe the trigger weight can be cut down to almost nothing, that way if the BG tries to disarm you of your ziptied shotgun, it will instead discharge point blank.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The ability to detect and respond with sarcasm is a perishable skill.

Some have become dependent upon purple "training sarcasm" and have allowed their overall sarcasm awareness to atrophy.

*Intro to Sarcasm on Sarcasm and Sarcasm on Sarcasm Advanced Scenarios are available now.

If you act now, as an added bonus, we will include access to our online tutorial Recognizing and Responding to Sarcasm in the Workplace!

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.

Some have become dependent upon purple "training sarcasm" and have allowed their overall sarcasm awareness to atrophy.

*Intro to Sarcasm on Sarcasm and Sarcasm on Sarcasm Advanced Scenarios are available now.

If you act now, as an added bonus, we will include access to our online tutorial Recognizing and Responding to Sarcasm in the Workplace!

I am SO in. Will you take bacon as payment ATM?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw

Beautifully written. Like poetry, with a little smack!

whippo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Dear op, aka Walmart clerk, Please get back to the ammo counter there are customers that want to buy ammo and you are the only one with a key!

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

Wait was this suppose to be in purple?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    warsaw
    Dear op, aka Walmart clerk, Please get back to the ammo counter there are customers that want to buy ammo and you are the only one with a key!

I wouldn't be caught dead working at WalMart! And last I heard they were out of the bean bag 12gauge ammo. You'll have to look at Gander Mountain, I'm afraid.

Top Bottom