• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    There was the report a few weeks ago that certain extremists were going to start looking for smaller attacks but higher volume. A couple guys with Aks at a school, mall, zoo would make a big splash and less likely to go wrong than some heavily planned, big splash kind of attack. So all the so called chatter seems to point to more stuff coming up. There have been some small incidences across the country that don't get widely publicized and even when they do, they fail to mention certain characteristics of the person involved that would lead one to believe it might be part of a pattern...

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    There was the report a few weeks ago that certain extremists were going to start looking for smaller attacks but higher volume. A couple guys with Aks at a school, mall, zoo would make a big splash and less likely to go wrong than some heavily planned, big splash kind of attack. So all the so called chatter seems to point to more stuff coming up. There have been some small incidences across the country that don't get widely publicized and even when they do, they fail to mention certain characteristics of the person involved that would lead one to believe it might be part of a pattern...
    That would be "profiling" and that's not allowed by this "fair minded" Administration. :n00b:

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    I told my daughters to never go to the mall food court on weekends years ago. And to start sprinting at the first sign of trouble.

Imagine 10 guys only walking in to 5 different malls in any town USA. The point of terrorism is to terrorize. Which effects our economy. We will spend billions then to feel safe. And the same tactic we used on the Soviets that collapsed their economy is being used on us. We will spend ourselves into irrevelance for the illusion of security.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have wondered why they hadn't hit a mall. But then I remembered... yes... Chuck Norris, Invasion USA. Undoubtedly they have seen what happens to bad people when attacking our malls.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHJngZweTg]YouTube - Invasion USA trailer (Cannon Films)[/ame]

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Let us pray it doesn't take a Beslan, Russia school incident in the USA, for the general public to realize the best defense against terror attacks on "soft" targets is to make them hard by arming the citizens.

Belsan, Russia was the town where the Islamic Terrorist took over a School.

The H.S. where my kids attend only has one retired/security guard (to offensive meant to the guards) sitting in his car at the main entrance. The school has at least six entrances for vehicles; these are locked using regular hardware store grade locks that any bolt cutter of can cut. Bottom line no real security.
    We are way too far gone for the sheep of this country to ever advocate arming citizens, no matter what happens.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    if they hit a school,, then take them out, all of them dont be all secret about it,, mess with the usa you get delt with plain and simple thats what the message needs to be.....but you have the tards in power thats more worried about thier image and slamming you for saying the slightest bit negative.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    if they hit a school,, then take them out, all of them dont be all secret about it,, mess with the usa you get delt with plain and simple thats what the message needs to be.....but you have the tards in power thats more worried about thier image and slamming you for saying the slightest bit negative.

Sounds familiar... Oh yea....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0413168/Stanley: War? Who are we at war with?
    Gabriel: Anyone who impinges on America's freedom. Terrorist states, Stanley. Someone must bring their war to them. They bomb a church, we bomb ten. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. They execute American tourists, we tactically nuke an entire city. Our job is to make terrorism so horrific that it becomes unthinkable to attack Americans.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I believe we will have an attack before long. I think a lot of evidence points to a rural school or hotel type attack. If it does there is the distinct possibility of having to utilize armed citizens according to one expert on the Russian Beslan incident. In one of those situations you can't wait while the terrorist's get dug in. One of the mistakes made in the Russia tragedy. Hope I am wrong. Scary stuff.

yeah also the mistake made by a lot of police agencies here in the USA. they group outside running around with AR's and suiting up while the gunman is still inside shooting innocent people. while i dont believe its always wise to just run blindly into a killing field, i do think if its your job then you have only one choice and duty, and thats to save as many lives as you can as quickly as you can by neutralizing the threat.

anyone remember columbine?? theres a lot of dead people that should be alive today if the police would have acted instead of waiting. im not a cop, but if innocent people are dying then f*** my job, im going in. fire me later, i will have a clean concience or be dead, but either way, i know i would do the right thing. sometimes the good guys die to save the innocent. thats the way it should be.

and by my comments above im not trying to cheapen any police officers lives. the comments work for soldiers too in my opinion.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    yeah also the mistake made by a lot of police agencies here in the USA. they group outside running around with AR's and suiting up while the gunman is still inside shooting innocent people. while i dont believe its always wise to just run blindly into a killing field, i do think if its your job then you have only one choice and duty, and thats to save as many lives as you can as quickly as you can by neutralizing the threat.

anyone remember columbine?? theres a lot of dead people that should be alive today if the police would have acted instead of waiting. im not a cop, but if innocent people are dying then f*** my job, im going in. fire me later, i will have a clean concience or be dead, but either way, i know i would do the right thing. sometimes the good guys die to save the innocent. thats the way it should be.

and by my comments above im not trying to cheapen any police officers lives. the comments work for soldiers too in my opinion.

The result of Columbine was a change to TTPs, just like the military changes its modes of operation and response when they see something doesn't work (and just like the BGs do). Law enforcement agencies and schools (below the college level, at least) are revamping their response plans to more rapidly deal with a similar incident. How such tactics will work against a well-trained commando are subject to discussion.

Top Bottom