• ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Hope the tires work well for you!

My experiences with DiscountTire have all been similar bait-&-switch fun, where they say one thing on the phone but don't follow through.
    While I know not all of the locations are the same, everyone I've been to has been...

I wouldn't pull in to a DiscountTire if all 4 were flat and I was trying to escape a zombie hoard.

I`ve dealt with Discount Tire for many years, and have had nothing but great experiences with them. I deal only with the Plainfield store.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

My experiences with DiscountTire have all been similar bait-&-switch fun, where they say one thing on the phone but don't follow through.
    While I know not all of the locations are the same, everyone I've been to has been...

I wouldn't pull in to a DiscountTire if all 4 were flat and I was trying to escape a zombie hoard.
    I've never had any issues with Discount tire. I've been going to them for 10 years now. Of course I am never worried about them actually having the tires I want in stock. In fact, I think they've only had the tires I wanted in stock two or three times out of more than a dozen sets ordered, plus three sets of wheels. Those were Winter tires for my Wife and step daughter.

The rest were ordered and installed correctly. Plus they swap my Winter and Summer tires for free.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne

YMMV, but I have been taking my vehicles to Discount in the Fort since 2003. Always received exactly what I was promised, decent prices, good service, and good advice. Recently had to rotate the tires on my 1997 Mustang. The employee pointed out to me that tires more than 6 years old should be replaced, and anything over ten years was asking for trouble. Since my spare was the original 1997 donut, he cautioned me about using it. While waiting for the rotation to be completed I did some research with the iPhone. Discovered the guy was correct and purchased a new donut. I have come to expect this type of help at this location. They have even helped with tires I did not purchase from them. Good folks. Again, YMMV, but they have been competent, accurate and economical in my experience.

Top Bottom