• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I am new to Indiana and to this forum. I am sorry if this question is in the wrong place. In Illinois to own firearms you need a FOID card. You also need it to buy ammo. Do I need to do anything ( report, register, etc) my guns before I bring them from Illinois? I have asked the ladies behind the counter at the State Police and County. One gave me a Conceal Carry application and one gave me a license transfer application. I am not asking the right question but I don't know who to ask.

Welcome to Indiana. Enjoy our Hoosier hospitality and remember, If you see ten Hoosiers in one place you can rest assured that at least one of them is packing.:rockwoot:

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    Welcome to IN and this site. I grew up in Tippecanoe county and there are some good people up there. I can't believe the tyranny of that state and others. Glad you have gun freedom here still though. Pretty good areas to hunt and fish if you are into that sort of thing. Big smallies in the Wildcat Creeks and Tippecanoe River.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Welcome!! I to am a comumist refugee from crook county. No need to do anything to bring them to your new home. Just get your DL updated. Hell the day I got my Indiana DL was the same day I got my first gun in Indiana!!!!!:rockwoot::ar15:

Oh and get your carry permit. It will change your life for the better as will this site. Though your wallet will be very empty

rgarner74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2011
    Welcome to Indiana. As of right now State police says 10-14 weeks to get your carry permit. It has been 10 weeks for me and I was renewing mine.

Top Bottom