• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It may well be coming time for such things. These self centered elitist's need to be rejected and sent home. But the mush brains keep electing them Who do we hold accountable.

We have met the enemy and he is us -- Walt Kelly

Lil Bob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Crown Point, Indiian
    I find it amazing that some of the same voters that voted these idiots into office are now upset that they are going to do what they have been saying all along. Now they want to have buyers remorse.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I find it amazing that some of the same voters that voted these idiots into office are now upset that they are going to do what they have been saying all along. Now they want to have buyers remorse.

Virginia is a weird State (and Commonwealth). DC area has a lot of the population required to take a Statewide election. It's had a lot of California and New York IT-types move in there and pretty much tip the scales.

Based on 14 of my 21+ years in the USAF being in the southeastern US, I can tell you people from the eastern part Virginia aren't Southerners. They are closer to being from Massachusetts than they are to being from Georgia.

The **** is about to get real there.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Democrats want to send in the Guard after "sanctuary" counties who want to uphold the 2nd amendment.

I say The President send the military into "sanctuary cities" to round up illegals. See how long it takes before some "racist power hungry president" is the bad guy, and his enforcing federal law becomes the issue.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hum... more chess pieces are being added to the board.
    The pot is warming and that is not good.
    I think it IS good. We didn't want this fight. But we will have it if they force us. I will NOT give up any of my freedoms as a Free Man.
    No, I dont live in VA. But it will come to all of us.
    I am so proud of my fellow Americans in VA for standing up to tyranny with their lives and fortunes. Hmmm almost like Ive read that story before.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think it IS good. We didn't want this fight. But we will have it if they force us. I will NOT give up any of my freedoms as a Free Man.
    No, I dont live in VA. But it will come to all of us.
    I am so proud of my fellow Americans in VA for standing up to tyranny with their lives and fortunes. Hmmm almost like Ive read that story before.
    We will have to wait and see. Will the patriot movement (or whatever you want to call it) make the jump from "talking on the interwebz" to "taking it to the streets".

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Is this the “boogaloo” or “schism” ?

How many YouTube’s gun experts gonna tell us grab our stuff and go to VA?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

No need from what is being posted the county sherrif will deputies anyone who owns a firearm. Thus every gun owner will be an LEO and the law won't apply to them. :rofl:

We have something similar here is nwi for very well connected political people. They are lake county deputies on the books but dont preform any leo functions. However that allows them to carry anywhere.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I dont think any of it is funny at all and i dont find mocking any of those Patriots amusing at all either. Its not like they wished this for themselves. They are literally fighting to maintain their right to defend their lives from criminals and oppressors.
    They may have to fire shots in anger at other Americans. I dont find any of that amusing or something to joke about nor take lightly.
    Its the saddest thing we will ever have to do in this country again.

Some/most people who answer the call might not look like a SF ODA team. And theyll be very very fresh. But if they show up theyve already got more balls and way more of my respect than any who dont.
    Flabby and green can be fixed. Cowardly cant be.

It just isnt a joking matter for me. I think its gonna get really bad really fast there.

therewolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2013
    United States
    The only real question is, when is this Governor going to take his face out of Bloomberg's butt, look around him, and start being a governor, ​ to and for the people of his state ? Guy's a disgrace.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    We will see what the turn out is for the big protest on the 20th before I start calling people patriots. They didn’t vote now they are mad about the results no different than the Democrats are about President DJT.

I will wait and see but right now it’s a bunch of talk and chest thumping over laws that have not passed yet.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    We will see what the turn out is for the big protest on the 20th before I start calling people patriots. They didn’t vote now they are mad about the results no different than the Democrats are about President DJT.

I will wait and see but right now it’s a bunch of talk and chest thumping over laws that have not passed yet.
    Not much doubt in the law’s passing, at this point it’s just a formality.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I have been trying to figure out where the politically powerful NRA figures into all of this?

No doubt VA will pass some gun laws but they are being modified as we speak.

Top Bottom