• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunwatcher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    United States
    First let me start by saying that this site is a hobby by a couple of programmers and I. We are making 0 money off of it and are paying for the servers/hosting/ etc.. entirely out of our own pocket. There is not a single ad or even a donate button on the site. It is a free tool for other gun enthusiast.

About 2 years ago I wanted to create a way to quickly find the cheapest price on any gun I wanted. I was lucky enough to find some extremely talented programmers to help me out here locally. So after a long time testing and grabbing some good deals for ourselves , we are ready to release it to everyone right in time for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. We hope you guys enjoy it, its been fun!

The url is Search For and Find Guns for Sale Online - GunWatcher.com the site is COMPLETELY FREE.

how it works: You type in the gun you want and it searches dozen's of gun stores, AS WELL as auctions ending with 6 hours, or auctions with a Buy it Now. It returns these results in a table and you can quickly click a link to go straight to the page. you can also use the "watch this gun" feature. This allows you to save that model to your "watch list" and everytime you login you can quickly check the current cheapest price of all of your saved guns. It will let you know if the price has raised or lowered since the last time you checked.

I have put more hours than i can count into this project along with a few other programmers. We love any feedback good or bad, just use the contact us link on the page. If you guys like the website please tell your friends, family, social media, forums, etc.. We appreciate any help we can get! Hope you guys enjoy the site, and go save yourself some money!

gunwatcher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    United States
    I saw your post over on THR. Welcome to the forum.

appreciate it!

The group of us are from Louisville, Kentucky so we would love to get some local sites on there. If anyone knows of any that sell online have them contact us through the site and we will work with getting them on there. Gotta take care of the local shops :)

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Looks pretty good so far. I was only able to spend a few minutes checking it out, but it seems to work pretty well. Thank you, to you and your programmer friends, for all of the hard work.

Top Bottom