• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BACKLASH

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    ECI
    AWESOME! You really should get some adds on there to get some of your loot back.... Great job on a great tool. I will use it regularly now.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Checked out your website for the first time today. Less than six hours after that I layed down $450 for a nearly new Gen 4 Glock 26 and Fobus holster. Sigh thanks OP for feeding my addiction.

gunwatcher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    United States
    Checked out your website for the first time today. Less than six hours after that I layed down $450 for a nearly new Gen 4 Glock 26 and Fobus holster. Sigh thanks OP for feeding my addiction.

glad to hear you found a great deal on it! We are still adding new features and stores almost daily. We just added a way to browse sites without opening a new tab everytime. Ingunowners have given us the most feedback out of anyone, please keep it coming and thanks again to everone!

steelers87

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    I have two more purchases in the past month using the site and was able to save a significant amount of money. You guys really should consider some form of advertising. I really dont think people would mind and it would help make sure this site stays around or a long long time..:):

gunwatcher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    United States
    How about adding fourguns.com?

They are in Lafayette, IN.

Thanks for the tip! I passed them along to the other developers to get their input.

On a side note, we added shipping info next to the sites that offer free and discounted shipping. Should make it a lot easier to weed out those with the lowest price, yet charge $50 bucks to ship it.

gunwatcher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2013
    United States

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I somehow missed this thread, but have been using your site for months now. Wanted to say thanks, as you've saved me a lot of money with your awesome search engine! :)

Top Bottom