maxresdefault.jpg

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    You guys type WAY faster than I can pull images off of GOOGLE. Congrats

Carl Kolshak could have been Mulders dad/grandpa/uncle and that would explain a lot about his quests.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    uh............ what other stuff?!?!?

two answers:

1. I was referring to the responses that others were saying regarding her looks and age. Basically yeah we all looked better younger. I was speculating that she, like all people with life experience, may be open to "things" she wasn't as open too when she was younger so it is a trade off.

2. She added women to the menu about a decade ago. Or had a phase. I forget. Some interview she did some years back.

So nothing too exciting.......Sorry

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I thought the lizard man's perspective of MANkind was,uh, interesting.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    This episode was too quirky for me, more comedic that I expect for this show. The scene with Scully and the lizard guy was interesting though.

Scully looks thin and longer faced than in the early years.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Coming into this thread a little late, and I don't have much to add. But I had an observation about the first episode last Sunday night. There was a little minute long snippet where Mulder was with Scully, the "abduction" chick, and the Alex Jones wannabe. It was a little montage of Mulder's whole conspiracy theory. What does it say about me that I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if most of what he said was actually happening.......

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Coming into this thread a little late, and I don't have much to add. But I had an observation about the first episode last Sunday night. There was a little minute long snippet where Mulder was with Scully, the "abduction" chick, and the Alex Jones wannabe. It was a little montage of Mulder's whole conspiracy theory. What does it say about me that I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if most of what he said was actually happening.......

You hit the nail on the head. The show mixes in all these different real world issues and blends them into fascinating entertainment. There is a lot of things in the world, that we are not 100% sure about. Sometimes life is creepy, confusing and downright terrifying. Mulder and Scully represent the left brain / right brain thought processes that we all experience.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    The Lizard Man episode kind of comes back to some of the light hearted episodes they did back in the original series. So I kind of expected it, it was pretty well done, but I prefer the more serious episodes. All in all Im just glad its back on, even if it is just for 6 episodes....

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    I been busy the last few days and didn't get back here to see what the rest of you thought. I agree with the QUIRKY aspect, but I really feel this was also an Homage to Kolshack. The Night Stalker show was a lot like this series. Kolshack always had contact with his nemises but never caught any or never had proof. He took tons of pictures, EXACTLY the way Moulder was near the semi-trailers - a constant barrage of pictures w/o really aiming. I wish I had the ability to pick these items out back in HS & college, Literature course would have been a lot easier.

Top Bottom