• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I like how they have continued along the original X-File lines. I also enjoy individual episodes. They lost me as a viewer when they made continued episodes with Mulder being abducted and delving into the extreme conspiracy situations with the smoking man.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Pretty disappointed with last night's episode as well. Maybe I have old ears but the dialog was so soft and mumbled that I couldn't even understand what they were saying. We had to go back and increase the volume through some passages and try to lip read. Still didn't understand what was happening even once I knew the words.....

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Pretty disappointed with last night's episode as well. Maybe I have old ears but the dialog was so soft and mumbled that I couldn't even understand what they were saying. We had to go back and increase the volume through some passages and try to lip read. Still didn't understand what was happening even once I knew the words.....

I also had a hard time understanding the dialog between Mulder and Scully. Even with the volume turned up, it was indecipherable. By the end, I gave up and waited for the preview of next week's episode.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Second to last X-Files episode tonight on Fox at 8PM.

screenshot12.jpg

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Likely back to the big conspiracies. The last two episodes were "monster" type episodes that just indicate that there are weird things in the world. The original series did that as well- mixing big theme episodes with one-off monsters and oddities.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    The beginning really creeped me out. Mulder on his "shroom" trip, was the funniest scene in an X-files episode ever. Ending was kind of blah.

I do think this could lead to a spin-off with the two new agents. Might be worth watching.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Good catch on the two new agents potentially being the next X-file agents!

Episode started off slightly lame but Mulder's trip and the results was great.

It will be interesting to see if the final episode does build the two new agents up further.

Top Bottom