• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Nazi's did the same regarding the Jews, turn against your neighbors and point them out, it's for the good of the country! We thought we had to worry about N. Korea or Iran, who would of thought that the real threat was already here. Yes ,there is a bogey man, and he's not under our beds anymore. He's in our government, just like Germany.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I doubt they'll bother with warrents. Some tricky legalese wording will make it so they can skirt around that little right. They're already breaking one right of ours as citizens; they will have no problem ignoring others.

I've been saying for months this was the first step. Next will come an organized campaign to demonize and ostracize gun owners.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    If the Dear Leader in NYC really wants to help the people, he should push this in the schools. If they can get kids to start turning their parents in, they will be one step closer to creating their Utopia.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    They are on their way to having nothing. Hate to admit it, but so are the rest of us.
    Do not give up, but it does not look good for those that appreciate the 2nd amendment.

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    No one will get a reward for ratting out a city conuncilman's son - but for ratting on the average joe, yes. In the politico's mind, it is OK for "responsible" people (like them) to be armed. It's just no OK for you.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    If you call, do they get a warrant, before the search or after? Law suit for the snitch /RAT if no bad bad mags found?

Technically a good point...is phoning in your neighbor enough to count as probable cause? I don't think so...

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    And this is why when Kirk talks about how 3D printing will be the end of gun control I can't accept it.
    Inclined to agree for the reasons you mentioned. I admire, but don't always share his optimism or agree on every last issue. Still though, I enjoy reading his posts. They are educational and informative, often with gut-busting hilarity to boot.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Soon coming to a New York neighborhood near you ........."Sir, do you have your papers please?" It's gonna happen.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So, if the police and the government in that state are willing to do this, what makes us think our state and LEO's will do any better in the future?

I believe the LEOs on INGO who say that they would never obey an order to confiscate lawfully-owned firearms. However, I have serious misgivings when they include the "lawfully-owned" modifier. After all, those weapons in New York are now illegal, where they were legal two months ago. Furthermore, in spite of all the assurances from both LEO members and military members that those orders would not be obeyed, it only takes a handful who ARE willing to obey them, as we saw in New Orleans. Some of those were so willing to obey that they executed unarmed citizens who got in their way.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Sundown at Coffin Rock

In the Soviet Union statues were put up of children who turned their parents in for thoughtcrimes. They were hailed as Heroes of the Soviet Union.

Reminded me of the article in Dillon's Blue Press, Sundown at Coffin Rock

Part 1 being the most relavent to your comment above:
    http://www.dillonprecision.com/docs/apr_09_p42_sundown_p1.pdf
    http://www.dillonprecision.com/docs/apr_09_p43_sundown_p2.pdf

Part 2:
    http://www.dillonprecision.com/docs/may_09_p42_sunrise_p1.pdf
    http://www.dillonprecision.com/docs/may_09_p43_sunrise_p2.pdf
    http://www.dillonprecision.com/docs/may_09_p43_sunrise_p3.pdf

-rvb

Top Bottom