• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Rats, a dying breed...

Hey now, that's an insult to rats. Rats have been proven to exhibit empathy. Politicians? Not so much. :laugh:

Meanwhile...
    >Call in about suspicion of an illegal firearm, get a police response to search the home and throw the offender in jail

>Call in about an illegal immigrant and they could care less.

Makes perfect sense.

Another concern is how is the general public, who clearly doesn't know a muzzle from their ***hole, going to tell if a firearm is illegal? We have idiots out there who think semi autos blow up trains, and any black rifle is fully automatic and evil.

It's kind of like someone standing on the street corner and saying "I think that car is illegal. Only way to know for sure is to fully inspect it and run the VIN. Even though it looks like that legal car next to it, I'm pretty sure it's illegal."

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    Great plan. He wants unarmed people to tell him who is armed. Does he even know why New Yorkers already turn a blind eye to evildoers? An honest fear of retribution. I know that when I’ve been there andthings went down, everybody turned away and ‘Don’t see anything, don’t do anything’ is the rule.

Take Va.,Tx., or La. for example to name a very few. The citizens are armed and willingly assist officers in their duties if necessary by being more proactive in turning in wrong doers and reporting criminal activities.

I’ve been on a hitlist of sorts for years for NOT turning a blind eye. One idiot even fired 6-8shots at me in front of my shop a few years back. I took cover and started to shoot back, but there was a busy street behind him, so I held my fire. He realized I was aiming at him and took off running, so I let him go. There have been many other threats. No biggie.

Just the other day,on 3-20-13, I interrupted a criminal in his endeavors. When he saw me taking pictures, he also saw I was armed and headed back to his vehicle and left the scene while was switching from picture taking to calling PD. They now have his picture, his ID, vehicle,and everything needed to convict the person.

Does any sane person think I would bother to help the PD like that if I was unarmed? Do Bloomberg and Coumo really believe this? I know if I was unlucky enough to find myself in NY for some reason, and I’d see a crime being committed, and even if it was an officer being beat down or gunned down, I’d keep heading the other way and maybe buy a burger somewhere and read the paper. I sure won’t help out the PD in a Police State.

In Va.,I have backed up my local PD with my firearm holstered, and with it drawn, and will continue to do so. I will also continue to report any suspicious activities Isee. I often hear of civilians in over ‘free’ states doing the same to help keep their state for themselves, the PD, and all others.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom