Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I guess he hasn't heard of Heller.

Adolf lives, apparently.

Maybe NY could secede from the Union. Right afterwards they can suspend habeas corpus, and the 4th and 5th Amendments (they'll need to do away with the latter to confiscate guns).

Tooooo much:
    “There is a balance here — I understand the rights of gun owners; I understand the rights of hunters.”

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Toward the mid-bottom. "In the interview, Mr. Cuomo did not offer specifics about the measures he might propose, but, while discussing assault weapons, he said: “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.”

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Toward the mid-bottom. "In the interview, Mr. Cuomo did not offer specifics about the measures he might propose, but, while discussing assault weapons, he said: “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.”

Wow... I totally missed that... Well to that turd I say, if I lived there, he can have my weapon when he pulls it out of my cold dead hands, PERIOD!

Gunner

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    Wasn't the media publicizing this turd as one of the next presidential candidates for the democrats??
    This is a pretty strong statement…looks like he’s shot himself in the foot and doesn’t even know it yet.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Yet another elected official with a messiah complex. Governor of NY thinks he higher than the law of the land. The founding fathers must have seen Cuomo in a vision when they drafted the Bill of Rights.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    they should start in East Harlem.

oh wait, they only want LEGAL guns. the illegal ones they dont care about. forgot that. making more laws for the law abiding works well, just ask Hitler.

dunk50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    South Bend
    Here's my simple answer to both sides of the issue. You guarantee me and my family as well as all my friends unequivocal and total safety and you can have ONE of my guns. It's a peace of crap anyway. BUT until you can guarantee out safety totally you aren't getting them. I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    Here's my simple answer to both sides of the issue. You guarantee me and my family as well as all my friends unequivocal and total safety and you can have ONE of my guns. It's a peace of crap anyway. BUT until you can guarantee out safety totally you aren't getting them. I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.

no. simply, no. even if this guarantee was a marine in my house, which would be what is required to reduce the time lapse in protection to the citizens, no.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.”

I'm betting those are stated in order of his preference...

Top Bottom