• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Let him do it. Then we'll get to see if the gun owners in NY state have what it takes. My guess is they'll be good little law abiding citizens. Just like most places. If they're not, then the rest of the country will see what happens when you **** with the bull.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Let him do it. Then we'll get to see if the gun owners in NY state have what it takes. My guess is they'll be good little law abiding [STRIKE]citizens[/STRIKE] *****es. Just like most places. If they're not, then the rest of the country will see what happens when you **** with the bull.

FIFY

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Let him do it. Then we'll get to see if the gun owners in NY state have what it takes. My guess is they'll be good little law abiding citizens. Just like most places. If they're not, then the rest of the country will see what happens when you **** with the bull.

No one in California turned theirs in.......wait...never mind

Yes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Having grown up in NYC, I can tell you with first hand experience that if there is ever a place where lowlives and thieves prosper, it is NYC. What kind of person actually wants to live in a place where you can't even carry pepper spray or a knife to defend yourself? Why is it normal for people there to have been mugged more than once? Why is it normal to have your car broken into on a regular basis?

Because in NYC, criminals win.

Fun fact: Several years ago, the NYPD started accepting first-time minor felons to the force!

Top Bottom