• ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Angry Cops has taken this on...

...and if you haven't heard the excuse for why this wasn't a ND...get ready:

**Language Warning**

[video=youtube;nIVvcrhgaYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIVvcrhgaYE[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

**Language Warning**

The excuse has been discussed here. There's been the original video and others with commentary. But. This is definitely worth the listen if for no other reason than this line: "the only bull isn't the pup in that rifle, it's the **** coming out of your mouth!"

Just to make it clear, Grand Master Jay wasn't saying that the rifle he called the "bull pup" was the type of rifle that "went off" by itself. He said that it was an old Winchester Shot gun that fired into the concrete. He claimed it happened when someone passed out from heat exhaustion. Of course that doesn't comport with the video or news reports. He acted like all the injuries were minor. One of the people was reported to be in serious but stable condition FROM A GUNSHOT WOUND. In the video, I didn't see anyone falling down prior to the shot as if passing out.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

**Language Warning**

[video=youtube;nIVvcrhgaYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIVvcrhgaYE[/video]

This was great video, I get a kick out of that guy. Kind of reminds me of an intense Rob Riggle.

One of the things “Grand Master” Jay (wait - I thought “Master” was a bad word now :dunno:) said was the he bought the rifle OCONUS and brought it to the US... wouldn’t that be illegal unless you’re an importer? My knowledge of customs/importation law is lacking.

THAT guy is a Class A buffoon.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    This was great video, I get a kick out of that guy. Kind of reminds me of an intense Rob Riggle.

One of the things “Grand Master” Jay (wait - I thought “Master” was a bad word now :dunno:) said was the he bought the rifle OCONUS and brought it to the US... wouldn’t that be illegal unless you’re an importer? My knowledge of customs/importation law is lacking.

THAT guy is a Class A buffoon.

Could have been bought in a rod and bottle club on post. Brought a couple back that way myself. Been a few years but IIRC the procedure was you buy it, then when you PCS you get a form from the post provost marshal, it gets signed by a bunch of people, when you arrive stateside you give customs the form and gun(s), they check everything, they sign and stamp it. And you've just legally imported a firearm!

ETA I brought back a Walther 22 rifle and Ruger 357 pistol. Hand carried so if shipped back with hold baggage could be different.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Could have been bought in a rod and bottle club on post. Brought a couple back that way myself. Been a few years but IIRC the procedure was you buy it, then when you PCS you get a form from the post provost marshal, it gets signed by a bunch of people, when you arrive stateside you give customs the form and gun(s), they check everything, they sign and stamp it. And you've just legally imported a firearm!

ETA I brought back a Walther 22 rifle and Ruger 357 pistol. Hand carried so if shipped back with hold baggage could be different.

Ah, thanks. Didn’t know that was a thing.

Top Bottom