• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Good luck this weekend folks. Would love to see another Colts/Pats AFC Championship (if the Pats can pull it off this weekend)

Enjoy humpday!

:shady::patriot::patriot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good luck this weekend folks. Would love to see another Colts/Pats AFC Championship (if the Pats can pull it off this weekend)

Enjoy humpday!

:shady::patriot::patriot:

As these 2 teams are playing currently that would be a stellar game to watch.
    I am wondering how much longer Brady will be out there.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    As these 2 teams are playing currently that would be a stellar game to watch.
    I am wondering how much longer Brady will be out there.

Hard to say. He could "fall of the cliff" at any point, but it's been called for him so many times...
    I agree it would be a great game. Luck is playing great,better than Brady up to this point. I'd guess Brady plans at least playing the 2019/2020 season, can't why else McDanials would stay.
    That Arrowhead game is winnable for the Colts.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hard to say. He could "fall of the cliff" at any point, but it's been called for him so many times...
    I agree it would be a great game. Luck is playing great,better than Brady up to this point. I'd guess Brady plans at least playing the 2019/2020 season, can't why else McDanials would stay.
    That Arrowhead game is winnable for the Colts.

If the weather is decent. Keep in mind, we ARE a dome/turf team.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    If the weather is decent. Keep in mind, we ARE a dome/turf team.

That is why they play the games.....:):

Growing up a Lions fan, I am painfully aware of both of those things. (And the recent Miami Miracle)

I jumped on the Patriots' bandwagon for the Superbowl....The '86 Superbowl (like I said Lions.....). Oddly the Lions were way better than the Pats the first half of the 90's.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Growing up a Lions fan, I am painfully aware of both of those things.

I jumped on the Patriots' bandwagon for the Superbowl....The '86 Superbowl (like I said Lions.....)

Interesting. I m a Raiders fan from way the heck back. Beyond the Patriots Colts rivalry I seriously hate the Pats for stealing the super bowl over that bull:poop: in motion rule. That was not n in motion play.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Growing up a Lions fan, I am painfully aware of both of those things. (And the recent Miami Miracle)

I jumped on the Patriots' bandwagon for the Superbowl....The '86 Superbowl (like I said Lions.....). Oddly the Lions were way better than the Pats the first half of the 90's.

I now live an hour away from Detroit! I get to laugh at all the tears!

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Incliment weather would slow down that high power KC passing game so I’d be fine with it. We can pound the ball with Mack all day.

Yes, KC is terrible on defense in general and against the run specifically so they will need to score a lot to win, anything that slows their offense down will only help the Colts.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Incliment weather would slow down that high power KC passing game so I’d be fine with it. We can pound the ball with Mack all day.

I agree, bad weather USED to be bad for Colt teams in the past, but not this season. Tomorrow, bad weather should only help the Colts.

I keep thinking about all of those heart-breaking games in the Peyton years, where the offense that had been dominant all season fizzled out in bad weather during the playoffs. This Colt team is more like the Steelers team that beat the Colts and went on to win the Superbowl in 2005/2006.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Current forecasts for K.C. calling for chance of light snow and light winds around 7-10 mph. Don’t think weather will be a huge issue for either team.

Top Bottom