• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    In school, I always been called Drakula(my last name is Drake) and Lumberjack by the girls... :rockwoot:

I had quite a few nicknames at the last couple places I worked, a few people were about to get hit

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Bad Dog..

I am pretty sure it has something to do with the week I didn't feel real good and had some major stomach issues, I had some pretty horrible gas, I normally tried to make it to the bathroom or at least away from other people but it hung out and lasted some time.

I was feeling really horrible and there was no way I could stop what I was doing we were right in the middle of a very heavy and important lift, I had no choice but to let it go.

About 2 mins after I farted it must have drifted towards mt partner about 20 feet away, He looks over at me and smiles and says.... "Damn, BAD DOG!!" and since then it has kind of stuck.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    im called the bus number i drive. really dont like being called a number, but it works i guess. gets my attention anytime the office calls it out :(

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    Used to occasionally hang out in a bar where I generally only knew people by nicknames. Here are a few from there and other places.

Red
    Ape$XXt
    Scooter
    Boner
    Catfish
    Preach
    Mush
    Ditch
    Bird
    Mole
    Scrappy
    Nut
    Huck
    Spike

mammynunswife

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    My boss calls me "Red"...just because I'm a redhead he somehow thinks this is appropriate! But that's ok...me and the girls have a nickname for him...Nummy Nutz! :)

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    We have a guy at work with, I think 33 nicknames. I had a list a few months ago with all of them. His name is Ed, there are lots of good ones that fit him quite well, and he laughs about most of them. My favorite of his nicks is Braind-ED.

We had a Ed at work. We called him Special ED

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    In the Army they called me tank. I guess it is because my last name is Abrams.
    Whan i was younger and rode with a M/C club my biker name was Mr. perfect .

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    One place I woked called me "cranky".... I thought it was because I worked on the crankshaft line, but it even followed me over to the camshaft line !!! :dunno:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Today I was called *******, **** ****** and ****** ******.

And that was before I left home.

:D

taser8kz4ia.gif

It was a good day.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Last place I worked I was a little older than most everybody else so I was known as "The Old F**ker":): Years ago I was working at a place that discouraged long hair and beards, I had both so was called Hippie.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I stopped and thought about this for a while. The closest I think I've ever had to a nickname at work was at my old store. We all had our own codes to access the reptile habitat's and it would display our name's when we put in our code. Mine was "killer"

Top Bottom