• Where is it located?

• Total voters

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    I understand her logic that it may need to be locked up in a quick-access safe if we have kids, but even then I think it is a judgment call and not a given.!

It needs to be locked up if you have kids. No amount of training will keep a 3 year old out of it. My kid's 1 and he opens and empties every drawer he can reach.

LOCK EM UP!!! That very nice, responsibe boy adam lanza never hurt a person the reports say, that kid in new mexico was a well liked preachers kid.

Please please please lock your guns up.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    It needs to be locked up if you have kids. No amount of training will keep a 3 year old out of it. My kid's 1 and he opens and empties every drawer he can reach.

LOCK EM UP!!! That very nice, responsibe boy adam lanza never hurt a person the reports say, that kid in new mexico was a well liked preachers kid.

Please please please lock your guns up.

when i was young i would get into everything i could, including taking a screwdriver to my dad's floor safe. while it withstood my clumsy assault, something like a stack-on locker would yield easily.

jd42k

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I've got a holster with a sling that hangs nicely around my head board and basically tucks behind my pillow. Very easy reach and to the untrained eye one could never tell I had a firearm there.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    My 1911 with Surefire light attached on the night stand. My 870 under my bed. I live with my brother and he has a gun next to his bed. So we're covered.

AD Marc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I don't leave mine visible on the nightstand. If I wake up to someone standing over me, I don't want to be looking down the barrel of my own gun.

mattritchie238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    No kids, so AR on bipod at the foot of the bed, EDC holstered 1911 on the night stand, and holstered G19 on a shelf in the closet (All ready to rock with night sights or weapon lights). The Gunny's Glock commercial comes to mind...."Somebody picked the wrong house" (you tube it if you haven't seen it..really good stuff) This doesn't even include Sarge470 sleeping 2 rooms over so I think we'll be juuuuuust fine.

GoNavy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    first kid on the way so i keep it in the nightstand vice the safe. in a couple months i will have to get a small quick release safe for it

Top Bottom