• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    [FONT=&quot]Up for sale/trade is a new out of package, never installed, Nitrous Express stage one EFI kit. This kit is universal for all fuel injected vehicles. Can be used on import and domestic motors.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If you want ''Bolt-N-Go'' horsepower, NX can fill the bill. Their EFI Single Nozzle kits use their patented ''Shark Nozzle'' and are fully adjustable. 4-Cylinder and V6 applications can choose between 30, 50, 75hp jets while V8 and V12 can go up to 150hp with the included jets. These systems require no engine modifications, operate on stock fuel pumps and require no timing retards. Can run 250+ hp shot with additional jets ($50 from NX) on modded engines. Will work on all EFI equipped vehicles. This system retails for $699 plus shipping through summit racing and jegs.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Was going to put it on my 2001 mustang GT but I decided to go in a different direction .
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cash price is $300obo[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Open to trades for a Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 (12 or 20 gauge), pistols, or decent bolt action in .243 an up. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Let me know what you have[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

E8DB46A9-ACE8-40CA-AC7B-3615046F6B9D-11749-00000BB1A3424B5A.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom