• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Public officials in NJ steal?????? I'm shocked!!!!!!! NJ, a state with the corruption of Mexico and the attitude of Nazi Germany.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Am I really the first on INGO to notice the first sentence in the fifth paragraph about what an ideal world it would be absent guns?

How about what an ideal world it would be without criminals, especially the ones that wear black robes and should be known by the title, "Your Dishonor"?!

Blessings,
    Bill

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Am I really the first on INGO to notice the first sentence in the fifth paragraph about what an ideal world it would be absent guns?

How about what an ideal world it would be without criminals, especially the ones that wear black robes and should be known by the title, "Your Dishonor"?!

Blessings,
    Bill

Oh come on Bill... read to the fifth paragraph... what do you think this is? We are perfectly capable of giving an opinion on an article from the title :laugh:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Yes, "we live in a different world after 9/11", a world where Judges steal people's property and the people do nothing about it. Our government isn't being an abusive bully, guys, it's that jerk Bin Laden, it's his fault the guns were taken.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado

Blessings,
    Bill
    No your not. This is not the first time I have read drivel like that either. That same comment seems to pop up a lot from posters to the Brady Bunches Facebook postings. Do these people really think that before guns there was no crime or murder? Idiots!!!!!!

Yes, "we live in a different world after 9/11", a world where Judges steal people's property and the people do nothing about it. Our government isn't being an abusive bully, guys, it's that jerk Bin Laden, it's his fault the guns were taken.

I have heard that quote before too when talking about guns. Um, if I remember correctly planes were used to topple the towers, not guns. But man oh man we gotta get those guns off the street so we don't have another 9.11

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    No to belabor the point, we DO, in face live in a different world after 9/11. A world where many people are awakening to the fact that our Nation has become soft and compliant to the worlds' bullies. Bin Laden even eluded to that fact when taking credit for the attack. He did not believe that the US had the guts to relatiate and thought (and so far he's been partially right) he'd get away with it.

I personally believe that after 9/11 the 2nd Amendment ought to be taken one step more. Not only should gun ownership be a "Right" of all law abiding citizens, it should be our "Duty".

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    The world is different since 9/11.

9/11is the elixir that has made the bitter pill of persistent and increasing invasions of privacy easy to swallow, and destruction of the Constitution in the name of security palatable to most.

Whatever one thinks to be the cause of either event, the results are the same; our government is still busy milking 9/11 like Hitler milked the Reichstag fire.

'tis a "Brave New World" indeed.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    This article is very vague. I am going to have to research this case further. I don't see how a judge could make a ruling like this. If it is as simple as it reads, I can't see it having any chance of being held up in the appellate court.......on the other hand, stranger and equally as scary things have happened.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana

Blessings,
    Bill

i think leonard cohen sums it up best, how'd he put it
    'they sentenced me to twenty years of boredom for trying to change the system from within'

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Public officials in NJ steal?????? I'm shocked!!!!!!! NJ, a state with the corruption of Mexico and the attitude of Nazi Germany.

WOW! That is a little harsh there man...
    Mexico is not that corrupt...
    And Nazi Germany pales in comparison with the Attitude of most of the DB from NJ...

I personally believe that after 9/11 the 2nd Amendment ought to be taken one step more. Not only should gun ownership be a "Right" of all law abiding citizens, it should be our "Duty".

Funny you should mention that...

Rights are attached with several words in my Opinion...
    Duty, Honor, Integrity...
    Just to list off a few of them. These should not be used or lain to the side lightly like many Modern People are doing in droves. I wonder if that is because they were not taught them as a child...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    At least on 2nd Amendment issues, I think it might have started out with the never-to-be-sufficiently-damned catchphrases "Violence never solves anything". "Tell it to the City Fathers of Carthage" (to paraphrase Robt. Heinlein). More recently, tell it to the Nazis, the Rawandans, the Conglese, the Somalis.... If you can convince a man he "doesn't need" the right and means to defend himself, you have him halfway to servitude.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Since I've started thinking about it: [BeginRant] Why do we, as a nation, permit the idiocy of "allowing" our children to watch violence on TV and in movies and games, yet forbid them from raising a hand to defend themselves in a school, to the extent that we suspend them or expell them from school for the act of self-defense. If anything, we should be teaching self-defense instead of volleyball or soccer in schools. I'd go further, we should teach marksmanship and firearms safety in schools and we should teach our children that they have an absolute right to be secure in their persons. If that causes "disciplinary" problems in school, let them deal with it appropriately - which would not EVER include a "zero-tolerance" policy for anything. "Zero Tolerance" is for idiots who cannot distinguish between a butterknife and a machete, a toy pistol and a real one. They shouldn't be allowed to run a swing set, much less a school system. [EndRant]

Top Bottom