• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    OK I'm confused again (yeah I know, what do you mean, "Again"??) Who is my Point Of Contact to get free cheesecake? Do I need to invest in a MAGA hat, or will my NRA hat suffice?

In that particular store (there may be others), you may well be treated with the same love and special toppings for your food with an NRA cap as the guy in the OP was. :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    OK I'm confused again (yeah I know, what do you mean, "Again"??) Who is my Point Of Contact to get free cheesecake? Do I need to invest in a MAGA hat, or will my NRA hat suffice?

We need written documentation for the change in Point of Contact before we can move forward, sir.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I wonder how she would do in "Lord of the Dance?"

IMHO she is one of the most multi talented artists out there today...Flat footing with some good ol' boys, performing Gospel at the White house, to matching Tom Jones perfectly in an amazing live performance of St John's infirmary....

[video=youtube;QQVAkU5tOTk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQVAkU5tOTk[/video]

[video=youtube;IAEaNqRq-ZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAEaNqRq-ZU[/video]

[video=youtube;rhVT0fx3rFs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhVT0fx3rFs[/video]

And Lord those cheekbones.....

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Maybe get a job as a cop in a rich, mostly white suburb of Indy or something.
    Not sure which departments require tap dancing as a part of the selection process.

:):

I've got a theory...A buddy of my was a career police officer in Louisville...He worked both ends of Louisville...I pointed out that it seemed like there would be more action in the poorer side of town and he seemed to like action...He said, "True, but it's typical action...Whether a rural trailer park or the inner city it's the same mundane crime that's just part of life...But when something does go down in the rich part of town...It's like holy crap, bat guano crazy crime...I mean like how in the **** did this happen..How can a human being even...You know what I mean?"

One time in Saint Matthews, very affluent, very white... A Louisville sanitation truck was out picking up garbage...They saw an elderly woman's leg sticking out of a garbage can...At the curb for pick up...When they got to the can they saw the rest of her...LPD came, went inside and arrested her middle aged son....It seemed his mom was getting on his nerves and he was tired of it so he beat her to death....Didn't want to get his hands dirty disposing of the body and figured he pays his taxes and that's Sanitation's job anyway so....

I like Route 45 and Kut...I learn from both of them...Honestly I like every one on INGO.....

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've got a theory...A buddy of my was a career police officer in Louisville...He worked both ends of Louisville...I pointed out that it seemed like there would be more action in the poorer side of town and he seemed to like action...He said, "True, but it's typical action...Whether a rural trailer park or the inner city it's the same mundane crime that's just part of life...But when something does go down in the rich part of town...It's like holy crap, bat guano crazy crime...I mean like how in the **** did this happen..How can a human being even...You know what I mean?"

One time in Saint Matthews, very affluent, very white... A Louisville sanitation truck was out picking up garbage...They saw an elderly woman's leg sticking out of a garbage can...At the curb for pick up...When they got to the can they saw the rest of her...LPD came, went inside and arrested her middle aged son....It seemed his mom was getting on his nerves and he was tired of it so he beat her to death....Didn't want to get his hands dirty disposing of the body and figured he pays his taxes and that's Sanitation's job anyway so....

I like Route 45 and Kut...I learn from both of them...Honestly I like every one on INGO.....

Yeah me to. Not Bat Guano crazy but liking pretty much everyone on Ingo. But if all you post is snark....well, the stop watch is ticking.

In that some of the commentary makes me just scratch my head. Especially after so many in thread comments about it.
    I read all the usual suspects posts. You know, new post pops up with one of the usual posting.....I am obligated to go look.

Fun is fun. Humor is exactly that....humor. Poking the poop pile has its limits. All the way around.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If the information exists in a concise form, I'd like to know how situations where goading is meeting with success always seem to get reported (and by whom) rather than die down on their own

I certainly would not expect the mods to out anyone against their will

I hereby give the mods permission to share any and all existing information about anyone I've reported (Hint: it won't be much of an info dump)

View attachment 66876

ojsimpson_2333338k.jpg

Top Bottom