• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    is it safe to post in this thread? Oh well, too late.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Long time listener, first time caller. Apparently I am restricted from posting on some existing threads so I’m trying to start one…
    The only threads you would be unable to post in would be the classifieds. This is expected. If you had read the rules you would know this is expected. (given you probably read the rules back in 2016, you probably forgot most of them. LOL No worries)

So please go back and re-read the rules. They are listed below in my signature. Pay careful attention to the 3rd link. And especially this rule since it sounds like you wanted to post on a classified ad: (you should only PM users (start conversation) when you are interested in an ad)

7. There are to be no comments by anyone other than the member who posted the ad. The ad can be bumped to the top ONCE every 24 hours from the last post by the posting member. ALL OFFERS, COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, ETC ARE TO BE SENT VIA THE "START CONVERSATION" SELECTION IN THE MEMBERS PROFILE. No more "pm sent, I'll take it, is this still available," etc. The only exception is if you start a conversation and you get an "Inbox is full" reply. We request you first report the ad to the staff using the report tab at the bottom of the post. We will try and contact the member to help them. A post in the ad saying the inbox is full will be allowed.

So on behalf of the staff, welcome to INGO.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The only threads you would be unable to post in would be the classifieds. This is expected. If you had read the rules you would know this is expected. (given you probably read the rules back in 2016, you probably forgot most of them. LOL No worries)

So please go back and re-read the rules. They are listed below in my signature. Pay careful attention to the 3rd link. And especially this rule since it sounds like you wanted to post on a classified ad: (you should only PM users (start conversation) when you are interested in an ad)

You're a lifesaver Mr. obvious!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Welcome? Yeah, if you’re a long time listener then you know that participating in the classifieds is a well guarded perk around here. Sounds like that’s where your interests lie so if you want to enjoy them become versed in the rules because that’s one area that they are strictly patrolled (by INGO) and enforced.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :popcorn: We have 3 Mods, do I hear 4?

Welcome to INGO. Links to site and classifieds rules are in my signature line.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

And if you’re on mobile, you may have to turn your phone sideways to see the aforementioned signature lines with the all-so-important rules previously mentioned.
    I’m all out of big words now, but welcome.

Malware

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2016
    Westfield
    @Cameramonkey (and any others interested) I was actually going to comment on this thread which shows as locked to me:

Basically, the chance to add a snarky reply was something I was unable to resist...but sadly I was denied.

I'm not here to sell or buy anything (maybe someday), I just keep a very low on-line profile otherwise I would have joined the fun sooner.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I’m building posts so I can post in the classifieds.
    Thank you for your honesty. Please see the links to the rules, especially for the classifieds, in my sig line(s). It specifically talks about "one-liner" posts not being allowed--especially when they're blatantly done to inflate a post count to access the classifieds. That's why this post will be deleted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom