Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    @Cameramonkey (and any others interested) I was actually going to comment on this thread which shows as locked to me:

Basically, the chance to add a snarky reply was something I was unable to resist...but sadly I was denied.

I'm not here to sell or buy anything (maybe someday), I just keep a very low on-line profile otherwise I would have joined the fun sooner.
    Oh, that thread was Locked. that’s why. We locked it before it went off the rails as I recall. Nothing to do with not having 50 quality posts.
    good luck and enjoy your time here.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thank you for your honesty. Please see the links to the rules, especially for the classifieds, in my sig line(s). It specifically talks about "one-liner" posts not being allowed--especially when they're blatantly done to inflate a post count to access the classifieds. That's why this post will be deleted.
    What post? :whistle:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    @Cameramonkey (and any others interested) I was actually going to comment on this thread which shows as locked to me:

Basically, the chance to add a snarky reply was something I was unable to resist...but sadly I was denied.

I'm not here to sell or buy anything (maybe someday), I just keep a very low on-line profile otherwise I would have joined the fun sooner.
    Whenever you see a thread is locked It's not just locked to you, it's locked to everyone from further posting.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

If you've been lurking for 8 years it's hard to imagine you haven't seen the numerous threads about this subject.. Join the fun, it will only hurt for a little while.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    family-guy-buzz-killington.gif

Titanium700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2022
    Otisco
    Thank you for your honesty. Please see the links to the rules, especially for the classifieds, in my sig line(s). It specifically talks about "one-liner" posts not being allowed--especially when they're blatantly done to inflate a post count to access the classifieds. That's why this post will be deleted.
    Well.
    It was said as a joke
    Apparently went over some heads, I guess I will for now on only respond when I have something important or a psa to announce.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom