Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well.
    It was said as a joke
    Apparently went over some heads, I guess I will for now on only respond when I have something important or a psa to announce.
    No offense was intended. Until you hit 50, your post length/quality will be highly scrutinized. Mods take the 50 post rule very seriously because you have NO idea how many runners we get. And when you get somebody apparently making a quick post commenting about how they are just posting to post until they hit 50, it isnt taken well. ESPECIALLY when it is spelled out you are only looking to get into the classifieds.

You are welcome to say whatever you want. Just until you hit 50 it needs to be longer and more constructive. Everything else you have is great. Keep that up. Go find some threads and offer your opinions. You'll be at 50 in no time. And once you hit 50 QUALITY posts, nobody will give any of your short posts any thoughts.

But be forewarned. Classifieds access isnt perpetual just because you have >50 posts. Classified access is a perk for CONTRIBUTING members. So you will need to continue posting and contribute outside of the classifieds as well. You cant hit 50 and then do nothing but buy/sell from that point on.

So if you just arent a talker and are finding your path to 50 is difficult because you have nothing to say (which is fine) and you just want to read and sell, you'll need to become a site supporter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom