• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    Let's imagine for a moment that absolutely no one showed up to vote tomorrow, what do you think would happen?
    this is an extreme example, but it is one that comes to mind when so many people ...either refuse to vote, stage some sort of protest by not voting, or do not think that their vote counts....
    So.....what do you think might happen.......
    Now.....what do you think might happen if every single solitary qualified person voted tomorrow?
    Another extreme example, but it is a natural progression of questioning after my first question.....
    So what do you think might happen........

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I WISH every single solitary eligible voter would turn out. It would open some eyes with what "the majority" of America's citizens actually think about things.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Let's imagine for a moment that absolutely no one showed up to vote tomorrow, what do you think would happen?
    this is an extreme example, but it is one that comes to mind when so many people ...either refuse to vote, stage some sort of protest by not voting, or do not think that their vote counts....
    Now.....what do you think might happen if every single solitary qualified person voted tomorrow?
    Another extreme example, but it is a natural progression of questioning after my first question.....
    The politicians would probably love it. It would mean that democracy would be over. IMO it would not be good at all.

jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit

So do you have these attacks often? It's OK. Just slow down and take a deep breath. We have a broken healthcare system that might help you. Just close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine if you did something different for once. Instead of this useless voting, have just half of America show up tomorrow in Washington and at your statehouse screaming for change and pounding on the doors of the capital...

No votes would be needed. Change would be immediate.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    What he said. Of course, the Polls are expecting such a large turnout they have asked those voting Democrat to wait until Wednesday to cast their vote.

pelican.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How about a scenario where only people who care about the election, are informed about it, and make their own arrangements to get to the polls vote.....fantasy land.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Just got done voting. The demographic there is not representative of the population.....that's for sure. I was the only one there under the age of 70.

Sickening that people died to give us the right to vote and make our opinions known, and the vast majority just go "meh, I don't care."

Top Bottom