• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Just got done voting. The demographic there is not representative of the population.....that's for sure. I was the only one there under the age of 70.

Sickening that people died to give us the right to vote and make our opinions known, and the vast majority just go "meh, I don't care."
    Every person that doesn't vote is making your vote proportionally more powerful. You should thank them for it.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Everyone voted today, every single American citzen.

Either they actively went to the voting booth and cast their vote OR they did not go to the voting booth and by default voted to live with the choices of those of us who did.

Folks don't think of it that way but that's what happens.

Regards,

Doug

rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    I loved all of the responses to this...........it was solely intended to provoke thought, no wrong answers, lots of great thinking though.....good work crew!!!!

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    If u voted Democrat or Republican I wish u had stayed home and not voted. The lesser of 2 evils is still evil. People should know more before they vote. And never mind all the dead people voting democrat.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    If u voted Democrat or Republican I wish u had stayed home and not voted. The lesser of 2 evils is still evil. People should know more before they vote. And never mind all the dead people voting democrat.
    . Yes, and none of us will escape death! One can lay over and let others choose their path or one can choose to voice their opinion, drag their feet and continue the fight. I, and many others here will continue to have our voices heard!!

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I can tell you nearly no one voted at my polling place. I voted 30 minutes before the polls closed, and I was voter number 228, my wife was voter 229. I live in Marion County.

Top Bottom