• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    No there's not, but hey there's a precedent.

White supremacists/nationalists and Nazis are/were anti-Semites as well but I doubt Louis Farrakhan, Ilhan Omar, or Al Sharpton will be getting any invitations to join any time soon. Having one thing in common with a group does not make one part of that group. As for the Axis powers, since at least 2 of the 3 thought they were of a superior race and had designs of building an empire, it is almost certain that had they prevailed in WWII, they would have soon enough been fighting each other.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    All I heard was a quip that he had "posted white supremacist things online"

That's very vague... and a lot of people could fall into that label without context.

So far, he made reference to the Book "Might is Right," which if you read a bit from the Wiki page has some relevance to another thread.....
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_Is_Right

...and a quip "Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley White tw@ts." Mestizo is obviously a racial reference, and the Silicon Valley reference, I can't help but think of left leaning liberals. So, it at least sounds like an extreme-right person.

...Oh, and all his victims were minorities, not that I think he was necessarily targeting them, but the crowd may have been typically been minority, in the past, hence why it was targeted.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    White supremacists/nationalists and Nazis are/were anti-Semites as well but I doubt Louis Farrakhan, Ilhan Omar, or Al Sharpton will be getting any invitations to join any time soon. Having one thing in common with a group does not make one part of that group. As for the Axis powers, since at least 2 of the 3 thought they were of a superior race and had designs of building an empire, it is almost certain that had they prevailed in WWII, they would have soon enough been fighting each other.

Those are all Black people... not Arabs/Persians. So not really an apt comparison, if you know how black people are treated in the Middle East. American White Supremacy in most cases would probably turn down a fair-skinned Arab/Persian, but I would think that's more because they are Muslim than anything else. A fair-skinned Persian, who is also "Christian," I can't say.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Might is Right

Is more about the rule of man by the strongest and the theory that religion is a weakness. While it does have what’s considered racist content by today’s standard it was written in the 1890’s. It is also a big influence on modern day Satanism and was used by Aton LeVay to write the Satanic Bible. Anarchist use this book to illustrate how man will self regulate without the interference of government. White Power people use some of the quotes and ideas on race as well.
    So overall the book is used by a spectrum of people to illustrate ideas!

“The natural world is a world of war; the natural man is a warrior; the natural law is tooth and claw. All else is error. A condition of combat everywhere exists. We are born into perpetual conflict. It is our inheritance, even as it was the heritage of previous generations.”

BTW
    Some of the absolute worst racist in the world are in the Middle East you see the millions of people from Singapore, Bangladesh, India, and the Philippines. That are basically Slave labor the US turns a blind eye and we call them Third Country Nationals and really don’t talk about it.

Last edited:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Those are all Black people... not Arabs/Persians. So not really an apt comparison, if you know how black people are treated in the Middle East. American White Supremacy in most cases would probably turn down a fair-skinned Arab/Persian, but I would think that's more because they are Muslim than anything else. A fair-skinned Persian, who is also "Christian," I can't say.

A fair skinned Persian, Christian may have a chance of being accepted as long as they are not Catholic. Then again, simply being of recent foreign heritage is most likely enough excuse for exclusion. These groups are in the business of excluding others based on a number of racial and religious factors, not in being inclusive. To the point, these groups are far less "inclusive" than the media makes them out to be.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So I heard on the radio that the Sheriff or something came out and said there was no white supremacist content, and that was a fabrication?

Who made that up?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So I heard on the radio that the Sheriff or something came out and said there was no white supremacist content, and that was a fabrication?

Who made that up?

I think you're talking about the search of the shooters house. A newspaper reported that they found white supremacist literature in the home, but then someone (the FBI, I think) said that was erroneous.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So. If we ban guns in the US, they won't be able to buy in one State, and cross into another State.

Well, then people an bring guns in from other countries.

No. They won't get them across the border.

How? Since you're advocating open borders?

Silence.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Who made that up?

I think you're talking about the search of the shooters house. A newspaper reported that they found white supremacist literature in the home, but then someone (the FBI, I think) said that was erroneous.

"The media is not the enemy." - The media

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    31bc473fd465992c55d9ea3efc073f78ba70976b97e82e2d793223da9bec7a4b.jpg

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    So. If we ban guns in the US, they won't be able to buy in one State, and cross into another State.

Well, then people an bring guns in from other countries.

No. They won't get them across the border.

How? Since you're advocating open borders?

Silence.

The left's ideology is a tangled web of contradictory opinions. As you've demonstrated here, it fails to hold up under even the slightest scrutiny.

Top Bottom