Northern IN related gun rumors I heard this week...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I hate your avatar. But you make a good point.

Understood and I respect the honesty. Ya know I changed from a sweet Fender Strat after getting a lot of Pats grief before the AFC Championship. Although yoiu really only hate half of it right?

BTW I am sending you some Fort Wayne rep. Lived there for 5 years. I still have my stealth Pats logo shirt. Blue graphic on a blue T. Maybe I will switch to that......maybe.

Also just to blow the minds of the others. I still have my IN LTCH. Since I am out of state it will remain good and reanimate if I ever return to IN. <No Purple>

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Understood and I respect the honesty. Ya know I changed from a sweet Fender Strat after getting a lot of Pats grief before the AFC Championship. Although yoiu really only hate half of it right?

BTW I am sending you some Fort Wayne rep. Lived there for 5 years. I still have my stealth Pats logo shirt. Blue graphic on a blue T. Maybe I will switch to that......maybe.

Also just to blow the minds of the others. I still have my IN LTCH. Since I am out of state it will remain good and reanimate if I ever return to IN. <No Purple>
    Yes, I only hate half of it. What kind of drugs were you on to move from Indiana to the Commie Coast? I hope your excuse is either A) a woman or B) a job!

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Yes, I only hate half of it. What kind of drugs were you on to move from Indiana to the Commie Coast? I hope your excuse is either A) a woman or B) a job!

Haha. None of the above. It was to be out here for my son's last few years of high school. Job was also pretty good. If it gets too bad I will move about 17 miles north to NH. NH has the same Brady (not Tom) rating as IN.
    There IS some hope in that we now have a Republican Governor with an A rating from the state NRA. So the line, as bad as it is, will hold in MA.
    Actually New England is divided on guns. NH, VT are very open to guns. In fact VT has zero state guns laws...defers to federal.....Maine is a little wishy washy but much better that MA, RI and course CT.

And to try and keep the thread on topic: I heard that the Allen County Fairgrounds gun show is looking for volunteers to be careless. They are overdue for an ND into the ceiling.....:)

Last edited:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I heard that if you draw in a self defense situation and don't fire, you will be charged with brandishing...

Also I heard that since Don doesn't want to make any money and just wants to sell guns; he is offering free delivery to the Michigan border. WOOT!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I heard today that they reclassified black powder, Supposedly outlawed it. I was told you could buy all the pyrodex you wanted but no black powder.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Top Bottom