Northside AR500 Demo - Logansport, IN - 05/29/2010 (open to all guns)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    This particular event will be held on May 29th in Logansport, IN. 451_Detonics has arranged for us to use this location to shoot. This particular event is an open invite and is open to all guns. Event will begin around 10:00AM. Feel free to come and go as you choose, the event will continue as long as everyone is enjoying themselves! :ar15:

From what I understand the range is a bit secluded, so please bring chairs, snacks, food, drinks, and whatever you will want to get through the day.

The steel to shoot at will be provided by myself on behalf of Bobcat Steel. Ammo and firearms will not be provided, although I am sure there will be some sharing going on:ingo:

I am sure I have missed something, so if you have any questions, please post up and we will get you an answer!

If you have a facility you think could host a future event, please contact me and see if we can work something out!

Attending:
    ZbornacSVT
    451_Detonics
    Skroggster
    dieselman
    ak keep the second (maybe)
    SWAMPMASTER
    ImGumbyD@mIt
    johncarbaugh
    Fireaxes
    theturtle06

Last edited:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Ok folks...

Our range is a bit secluded as stated. We have an outhouse for bathroom facilities and that is the extent of our amenities. I will make sure the little bugs are all dead and will provide some seat covers and tp. For everything else please bring water or sodas, lunch if you wish, folding camp chairs, heck...bring the hibachi and cook burgers out...lol. We are not limiting this as far as number of participants but the will be range officers to keep thing safe and prevent over crowding on the firing lines. We have 4 ranges so I am sure everyone will get as much shooting in as they want. SBR's and suppressors are welcome but I think there may be too much going on for FA...if the fifty yard range isn't busy then it can be used on that range.

Please let me know who is coming...I would like a pretty good idea how many will be there just so I can make sure everything flows well and I will know if I have to arrange for extra parking.

Here are 3 maps...if you want to enter in into your gps the address to get close is
    575 N., Twelve Mile, IN 46988
    Any other questions please pm me

rangemap2.jpg

rangemap3.jpg

rangemap1.jpg

ourrange.jpg

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Not a lock yet, but I am interested. I'm happy that some INGO actiities are starting to pop up in this area.

How come I have never heard of this range before? Privately owned range?

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Heck, coun't me in you're a hop, skip, and jump from me in Kokomo here. This sounds like a great place and great time to shoot my AR and some Steel Pistol. Glad I found this thread. Memorial Day Weekend Shooting, Racing, Cooking Out all in 1 weekend. What else could we ask for?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Guys, we had a blast at the last event! I am sure this one will be no different.

Let me know if you plan on attending so we can get an idea of how many to expect.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    I have to work that weekend but I am hoping to make it up in the morn before work

I would like to try out my RRA 308 and M1A that I have owned for two years and have not got to shoot yet

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom