Northside AR500 Demo - Logansport, IN - 05/29/2010 (open to all guns)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    Looks like I'm in. Unless something unexpected happens. This will be my first event, so I'll be the lost looking guy.

Can't be any worse off than me. I think it has been 10 years since I fired a gun. About 5 since I sold what little I did have. I have never been to a range.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    Can't be any worse off than me. I think it has been 10 years since I fired a gun. About 5 since I sold what little I did have. I have never been to a range.

If you are going I would be happy to bring extra eye/ear protection for you. Let me know if you need anything. I have a new S&W MP15-22 22 long rifle AR you can try, good way to get warmed up onshooting again. I'll bring a 22lr handgun too. Bring some 22 ammo if you want, it goes fast!
    I have never been to this range or any ingo event so it should be fun.
    I just want to get out and meet with some shooters. I have not been shooting much the last few years due to the kids being so young.
    I'll wear a dark navy colored t-shirt with a fire depatment logo on the front.

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    If you are going I would be happy to bring extra eye/ear protection for you. Let me know if you need anything. I have a new S&W MP15-22 22 long rifle AR you can try, good way to get warmed up onshooting again. I'll bring a 22lr handgun too. Bring some 22 ammo if you want, it goes fast!
    I have never been to this range or any ingo event so it should be fun.
    I just want to get out and meet with some shooters. I have not been shooting much the last few years due to the kids being so young.
    I'll wear a dark navy colored t-shirt with a fire depatment logo on the front.

Thanks for mentioning the protective gear. I have safety glasses and ear plugs I can take but without you saying something I never would have thought about it. I think Gumby is going to bring a few guns for me to share with him. I was hoping to pick up a 10/22 before Sat but don't think I can swing the funds. Loved the 10/22 I had still kicking myself for ever selling it.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    Ok, look me up. I'll have some fun guns. I'm going to try not to bring too much. I always say that and end up bringing a truck load of stuff!

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    Weather report looks good!
    82 and sunny. I'll be to tall guy sweating my a$$ off.....

I will be the fat guy sweeting his ass off.

Got some supples today at Downham & Sons. Now I am officially an Indiana gun owner:ingo:. Picked up a 10/22 and enough rounds to keep me going for a while.

Since this will be my first time going to a range are there any suggestions on things I should bring. My list so far is cooler with drinks and snacks, folding chair, ear plugs, safety glasses, hat and lotion for sun, gun, and ammo.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    I'll take a spot for round #2...hopefully now that my ear infection has subsided my shooting will be better.

Anyone have some extra .45 ammo lying around? I have one box right now but he local wally is out and I probably won't have time to stop and check places out this week. If anyone has any I'd be more than happy to reimburse any ammo I used. I'd prefer factory. I'll be bringing a Detonics Scoremaster.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Everyone ready for tomorrow?!?!?

If you are a late viewer, just show up. The list meant nothing other than an idea of how many would come.

I will have extra product with me for anyone who wishes to take something home with them.

See everyone in the morning!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Feel free to show up early, show up late, just show up!!

Give me a call on the work line if you want to see where we are at in the festivities!
    406-570-4373

ImGumbyD@mIt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Lafayette Area
    Yes, thanks again!! :rockwoot:Had a blast and think we got John fired up on starting up a collection now. ;) I intended on getting some plates myself but guess I will have to do it another time... :draw::ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom