Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is burning.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    wtf

I would have actually been surprised if someone (besides you) proposed that! :faint:
    Seems like everyone nowadays wants to have a gay sex parade down mainstreet. I dont get it. I feel left out. I guess the angry women march with vaginas on their heads but i dont wanna see most of theirs real ones either lol

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris will host its first mass on Saturday, exactly two months after the devastating blaze that shocked France and the world.

For safety reasons, the mass in Notre-Dame led by Archbishop of Paris Michel Aupetit will be celebrated on a very small scale. Worshippers will be expected to don hard hats but priests will be wearing their ceremonial garb.

https://www.france24.com/en/2019061...dral-first-mass-after-devastating-fire-france

Apparently only 30 or so people will be allowed inside the building.

XVMbc102b4a-8c6e-11e9-9ea8-0bdb4f998639.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It is very nice to see they are making progress.

Not sure if they are making progress yet, it turns out they don't have the money that people pledged.

PARIS (AP) — The billionaire French donors who publicly proclaimed they would give hundreds of millions to rebuild Notre Dame have not yet paid a penny toward the restoration of the French national monument, according to church and business officials.
    Instead, it's mainly American and French individuals, via Notre Dame charitable foundations, that are behind the first donations paying the bills and salaries for up to 150 workers employed by the cathedral since the April 15 fire that devastated its roof and caused its masterpiece spire to collapse. This month they are handing over the first private payment for the cathedral's reconstruction of 3.6 million euros ($4 million).

https://www.nhregister.com/news/article/US-donors-not-French-tycoons-foot-Notre-Dame-13997439.php

Top Bottom