• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So 54 folks have looked at this and we have nothing? For all the b****ing and moaning of INGO about the evil WLP you guys have nothing to say about who to put on the board? Like I have said before here, I doubt most of the complainers are even eligible to vote…

I hope some of you can answer the question?
    With the bylaws structured as they are, putting a member or two on the board is just rearranging your seat assignment on Malaysian Air 370

I, and others like me, will continue to starve the organization until it either tosses Wayne or dies

That is the only acceptable current option for me. It's on Wayne, he has to be privy to the numbers. He can always step aside for the greater good if he truly believes in the cause

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So 54 folks have looked at this and we have nothing? For all the b****ing and moaning of INGO about the evil WLP you guys have nothing to say about who to put on the board? Like I have said before here, I doubt most of the complainers are even eligible to vote…

I hope some of you can answer the question?

Not sure why this warranted the drive by bomb. I really was hoping someone knew Johnny Nugent and if there was a voting strategy or personally had connections with candidates.
    When you come out with guns blazing, sometimes people are just going to return fire without stopping to quiz you about your motives

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Johnny Nugent is a former IN State senator. He authored the preemption bill, along with one that would have prohibited public colleges from banning firearms. From his time in office he seems to be very strong on 2nd amendment issues. No idea on how he feels about WLP.
    I bought several things from him. He also didn't mind talking politics at his business. Chip Perfect took his place.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Glad I found this thread. I got my ballot last week, and my main question is "Who can I vote for who will oppose WLP?"

So "Frank Tait"... Anyone else?

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Wife & I sent our ballots in Monday. We voted for anyone that was new or a short term board member to get to our 25 votes. I would like to see WLP step down, but that probably won't happen. I see no benefit to only voting for one person, as others are going to vote for the max 25, so I pick the ones that I think are best. Wish more members were eligible outside the nominating committee, but it takes soooo many signatures, it is difficult for good people to get on the ballot.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wife & I sent our ballots in Monday. We voted for anyone that was new or a short term board member to get to our 25 votes. I would like to see WLP step down, but that probably won't happen. I see no benefit to only voting for one person, as others are going to vote for the max 25, so I pick the ones that I think are best. Wish more members were eligible outside the nominating committee, but it takes soooo many signatures, it is difficult for good people to get on the ballot.
    The strategy is to starve other candidates of votes to get the one guy that wants reform on the board. My vote for Joe or Bill might be the vote they need to to beat Frank. Not sure if that is the way to go or not but that is the idea behind it.

vtnewbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2019
    Vermont
    Any plan for those that want to neuter WPL? In the past there was a plan to elect Adam Kraut. Anyone know who Johnny Nugent from Lawrenceburg IN? He is on the list.
    Jonny Nugent used to own a tractor dealership in Lawrenceburg, and was state senator for many years. Has a solid record.

Top Bottom