• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That is the stupidest thing I have heard in quite some time for multiple reasons, not the least of which is that if the NRA were anything like the KKK it would not advocate members of any minority group being allowed to posses weapons, which a citizen of minority heritage possessing a weapon is a central theme in this story.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I couldn't finish listening to see if he got anything right. He appears to be a very ignorant person who is basing his argument entirely on assumptions and without the proper context of history. Give him his ten minutes of fame and let him go back to his internet sports journalism.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So, do black NRA members hate themselves???

Anyone who cares about the 2nd Amendment can join the NRA. There was no box to be checked for race when I joined. This guy is a complete idiot.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    It is really funny how black youths never take any responsibility for their own actions. It is always "the man's" fault. Someone needs to take leadership and be a role model for responsible behavior. Black youths in the inner city often live in a culture of drugs and thugs, and actually take pride in that, and in that way they create their own bad reputation. What they call racism is often more of a conditioned response to violence.

Last edited:

CobraEye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    I am a life member of the NRA, got my card and my ball cap. They must have forgotten to send me a sheet?

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have to admit.....as a life member of the NRA I am what one would call a "purist" in that; Anyone who shares my love of all things that go BOOM is my brother or sister regardless if you are black, white, red, brown, or yellow. Anyone who DOES NOT share my purist ideals has a very distinct color that resembles what you would leave in the toilet after a long night of Mexican food and Tequila. As a result, that makes me racist against....well you get the point.

CobraEye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    A general comparison of any organization to the KKK or Nazis is the last resort of individuals that cant support their beliefs with facts.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A general comparison of any organization to the KKK or Nazis is the last resort of individuals that cant support their beliefs with facts.

In this case I would agree with you considering that it is used as a pejorative rather than addressing actual parallel deeds. Where this becomes a problem is that there are plenty of people, some of them here on INGO, who would use this argument even if we were discussing some group herding captured humans into gas chambers and/or ovens, or more commonly in argument addressing such things as the parallels between the rise of the Third Reich and some of the things some of our politicians want to do.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    This type of barrel scum knows that the only way to get any recognition in the media is to say something shocking. In the old days, people would be held responsible for spewing crap like that. Nowadays, media types don't care about anything other than seeing their names lit up.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    It is really funny how black youths never take any responsibility for their own actions. It is always "the man's" fault.

When debunking claims that pro-gun organizations it helps to avoid making racist statements. Just a helpful tip!

Sanguine Samurai

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Indiana
    Does the old KKK know about this? They might be a little upset about the new compitition. Great, now the prie of white robes and giant, flaming, wooden crosses is going to go through the roof due to the higher demand. Better stock up now people!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Someone needs to take leadership and be a role model for responsible behavior.

Judging by their web page, The Dirty Dozen organization in Indianapolis has stepped up to the plate and is doing exactly that by teaching inner-city kids how to hunt, fish, and appreciate the outdoors.

(Not affiliated with them in anyway, I just found their site by accident using Google Maps...)

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    This type of barrel scum knows that the only way to get any recognition in the media is to say something shocking. In the old days, people would be held responsible for spewing crap like that. Nowadays, media types don't care about anything other than seeing their names lit up.

The question is, what do you clean out that scum with? Hoppes? JB?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom