• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    It is really funny how black youths never take any responsibility for their own actions. It is always "the man's" fault. Someone needs to take leadership and be a role model for responsible behavior. Black youths in the inner city often live in a culture of drugs and thugs, and actually take pride in that, and in that way they create their own bad reputation. What they call racism is often more of a conditioned response to violence.

Well you and Whitlock have something in common now.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Wow, I guess I've been doing it all wrong!
    Usually when I pull up next to kids with loud music blaring, I just shake my head, roll up my window and drive on. (I don't even go home and complain to my wife!)
    I guess next time I'm supposed to shoot them!

The crap coming out of this guys mouth is just ridiculous!

"a gun turns some kids listening to music into a murder scene." ?:n00b:

Last edited:

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Whitlock (witless-lock) is a politically correct bigot, and he's as amoral and stupid as he is ignorant.
    I wonder if he is able to read the names of those who have been on the NRA's board of directors: Roy Innis (chairman of the "congress on racial equality"/CORE), Irv BenZion...among others--obviously spies that infiltrated the new KKK:rolleyes:
    And just because HE'S a numb-nut who would shoot kids over loud music, means that ANYONE who owns guns is too?
    What I said about him being an amoral, stupid, bigot applies to Costas too--obviously reading material on his level.

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    I made it about 2 paragraphs in before I decided to preserve what was left of my brain cells and close the tab.

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    NRA new KKK?

Ridiculous!! This mentality is obviously being spread by the "chosen ones' in their attempt to weaken our fine organization

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I don't think there are very many people out there who actually think the NRA and the KKK have the slightest thing in common. On the other hand, I have a feeling that Bob Costas and Hank Williams Jr. are about to have a great deal in common, at least regarding their their relationship with the NFL.

Last edited:

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Right out of the far-left playbook -- if you can't win an argument based on logic and facts, shut down the argument by associating the other side with racism. Who is going to listen to a racist, right?

And if you side with the NRA, then you must be a racist too. Argument over.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    People often forget that some of the first gun laws in America were racist. In those times, Blacks were forbidden from defending themselves. That was unacceptable then, and it is unacceptable now. Read this: The Racist Roots of Gun Control

I'd rather be historically accurate than politically correct!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    People often forget that some of the first gun laws in America were racist. In those times, Blacks were forbidden from defending themselves. That was unacceptable then, and it is unacceptable now. Read this: The Racist Roots of Gun Control

I'd rather be historically accurate than politically correct!

This /\

I was getting ready to post that.

That guy should change his name to "Whitless"

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Whitlock is the guy who screams racism when it's convenient and then engages in racial slurs himself.

Google "Jason Whitlock Jeremy Lin Tweet"

I personally have zero use for hypocrites like him.

Top Bottom