• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I don't understand anyone that owns a firearm in the USA and wants to keep it, yet bad mouths the NRA. Are they perfect? NO!! Have I ever disagreed with them? Yes! Do I think we would all be unarmed sheep if it were not for the NRA? Very good chance. Rather than bad mouth the NRA do something constructive. A house divided against itself will surely fall!!! Come on people. Is that really what you want?

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I don't understand anyone that owns a firearm in the USA and wants to keep it, yet bad mouths the NRA. Are they perfect? NO!! Have I ever disagreed with them? Yes! Do I think we would all be unarmed sheep if it were not for the NRA? Very good chance. Rather than bad mouth the NRA do something constructive. A house divided against itself will surely fall!!! Come on people. Is that really what you want?
    You are absolutely correct ru44mag! I’ll say it: The NRA is pretty much what we have to protect the 2nd Amendment. You can’t name another organization that stands up to protect our right to keep and bear arms. There I said it and believe it. That’s why I’m a life member and supporter. Peace!

Last edited:

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010

That's exactly why I just became a member. No other organization has the sheer membership mass to fight for our 2nd Amendment Right. Yes, it was long overdue on my part. These latest attacks, blaming the NRA, a complete failure by FBI, complete disregard by Broward County Sheriff, inept active shooter response at Parkland, Obama/Holder school minority student crime "reform", and Sheriff Israel grandstanding on CNN Town Hall...all that was enough. I joined.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I will leave this right here.

Trump administration to ban bump stocks, 'all devices' that turn 'legal' weapons into machine guns | Fox News

Thank you for that 3D chess NRA! You opened the Pandora's Box of additional gun control...that was sure helpful.

Oh crap - Thanks for reminding me.
    Saturday 3/24/18 is the day we need to counter the marching morons by donating what we can to the NRA. I will be buying a few more shirts and maybe a knife while making payments on my kids life memberships as well as throwing them whats left for the month. Every bit helps.

Thanks for the post worddoer.....that was sure helpful.

NRA ROCKS :rockwoot:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Oh crap - Thanks for reminding me.
    Saturday 3/24/18 is the day we need to counter the marching morons by donating what we can to the NRA. I will be buying a few more shirts and maybe a knife while making payments on my kids life memberships as well as throwing them whats left for the month. Every bit helps.

Thanks for the post worddoer.....that was sure helpful.

NRA ROCKS :rockwoot:

You're welcome. Don't worry, the rest of us who love freedom will still carry you, just like we always do...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We know whose doing the carrying here. ;)

Why didn't the GOA jump in and solve this bump stock problem? Then we would have all joined and made our financial donations to them. :dunno:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    We know whose doing the carrying here. ;)

Why didn't the GOA jump in and solve this bump stock problem? Then we would have all joined and made our financial donations to them. :dunno:
    Because they and the SAF are eunuchs, they are less than a blip on the D.C. radar, all they can do is point and say see the NRA did you dirty, but we did nothing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

When the NRA is selective in the rights of people who they protect, plays politics outside the 2A, makes dumb calls for the review of certain laws, and has been so for the past 50 or so years, it easy to be American and bad mouth the NRA.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I agree the NRA has no business playing politics outside of the Second Amendment.

GOA are pretty much powerless. The SAF does successfully launch lawsuits and are affective in their own right, but not a political powerhouse. SAF was pretty vocal regarding the faults of NRA training division as it relates to defensive firearms use. I don’t remember SAF ever sending me anything telling me to support them instead of the NRA.

Bumpstocks are canon fodder.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I just made a contribution to the NRA as we should all “money bomb” the NRA to counter the libtards and these stupid demonstrations against the 2nd Amendment. Best part is I used a Citi Bank VISA card to further protest the idiots at Citi for their actions against FFLs and gun owners. Hey it’s a Costco card and I can’t help it. Peace.

luger fan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Indy
    I am unsure this is the correct place on the Forum to post this but.....with th the sad events in Florida the right to gun ownership is once more under attack. Let's not kid ourselves these folks will never give upi am retired and on a fixed income , none the less I have donated some $$ to the NRA this morning not knowing what else todo. I ask each of you do the same , to your gun rights PAC of choice. I assume any amount is welcome , skip the box of ammo or the cost of one more mag as neither will be attainable if Bloomberg has his waythanks for reading this

I am also fixed income, 1005 Disabled Marine Grunt, and I donated today. I can skip a few things to help out ALL shooters. Please, everyone, do the same. Like the man said who peed in the ocean, " every little bit helps."

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    When the NRA is selective in the rights of people who they protect, plays politics outside the 2A, makes dumb calls for the review of certain laws, and has been so for the past 50 or so years, it easy to be American and bad mouth the NRA.

The NRA will support Republicans because there are no Democrats that will support our 2A. Yeah, I know Donnelly and a few other Dems might once in a rare instance act like they are pro 2A but that's because they are up for re-election in a Red state. You really want the NRA to give to the Democrats? Turn in your guns then because that's the end result that the Dems want - full out confiscation. But your a LEO and that wouldn't affect you right. Until some Democrats step up and support the 2A (isn't going to happen) then expect the NRA to be one sided in the political game.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Threads like this make me sad for the future of the 2A. Gun owners are among th most most fractured and divided group I can think of. I don’t like everything he NRA has done, but I can’t think of a single other group that has anything close to their clout and track record of effectiveness. We are going to all hang separately it seems, one piece at a time. If not The NRA, then Who???? So we just do what start selling, turning in, burying guns???

Top Bottom