• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    We are on for the NROI seminar this Saturday Feb. 15th @ 8am. Bring your completed NROI level 1 application and the seminar fee of $40. Here is a link to the NROI level 1 application. http://www.uspsa.org/downloads/Level1SeminarApplication.pdf Drop me an email or PM with any questions. The Comfort Inn has a couple rooms available for $90 +tax if needed. Lunch will be provided Saturday. See you Saturday morning.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    How many rounds do you suggest we bring?
    You don't actually have to shoot, you HAVE TO run shooters. The stage they typically use for the RO class is like 6 or 8 rounds. When I took the class it was in February at ACC and I opted not to shoot because I was freezing!

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Just in case you volunteer or Jay selects you to shoot, bring 50 rounds. Sunday's range day forecast continues to improve. Partly sunny 47. Hopefully Monday's sunny & 52 will arrive early.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    The NROI seminar is a go for tomorrow morning. Registration will begin at 8am in the clubhouse. Classroom presentation by Mr. Jay Worden will begin at 9am. Be safe driving. I felt due to this afternoon's snow we start the classroom portion of the seminar at 9am, allowing for additional travel time. I will have registration forms available in the club house if you have not already printed the application. The club grounds are icy and snow packed. Please be careful on club grounds. Parking is available along both sides of our drive once the club house is in view. Parking is also available behind the club house and on the south side of the club house. See you tomorrow morning.

wkpjci

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    I want to thank Dave and all of silver creek for putting this class together. It was extremely informative and beneficial for me at least. Thanks for all the hard work.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    I want to thank Dave and all of silver creek for putting this class together. It was extremely informative and beneficial for me at least. Thanks for all the hard work.

Agreed. Thanks to Dave and SCCC for hosting the class. And thanks to Jay Worden for his time.

kevinm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Charlestown
    Thanks Dave , Jay and everyone that helped out. Was a great class and had a lot of fun , now to get the finle done and sent off.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Thank You to everyone in attendance. A truly monumental effort for some to who had to drive in the snow. This was a good refresher course for me. I'll be calling on some of you to team up with experienced RO's at our local match, setting a foundation for gaining valuable RO experience. Don't forget to complete and submit your final exams. 30 attended. Thanks for your commitment to complete the seminar.

drewtitans

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    GEORGETOWN
    Agree on all, thanks Dave. I submitted Monday morning and Jay had my results back on Tuesday, he did a fantastic job. Thanks to all the guys that came, enjoyed hanging out with some new faces for a few days.

Craigh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    The SCGC Crew had a good time and managed to pass the test.

Dave, thanks to you and SCCC crew for organizing and hosting. I know how much work and time this takes and really appreciate you guys doing this. Here's hoping spring gets here SOON!

Thanks again,

Craig

Top Bottom