• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    We have 7 slots available. Last Sunday Silver Creek Conservation Club held their monthly USPSA match. Prior to hammer down, I had to beg several competitors to R.O. We had 69 competitors and 5 R.O.'s. Now is the time to make the commitment, plan for the 3rd weekend in February, 2014 and complete the NROI Range Officer training you have been meaning to complete. I will not throw you to the wolves first time out. I will team you up with an experienced R.O. (may be myself) in order to provide you with match experience. 7 more slots will fill the class. Step up.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    I posted this earlier in this thread but will say it again, $40 is a great price for the NROI Lvl 1 seminar. If you've been thinking about it this would be the time to do it.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I will tell you that if you want to be better competitor in USPSA this is one of the first steps you need to take, knowing the rules.
    Knowing the rules, and understanding how to apply them when you are on a stage is huge. There are lots of people out there that think they know the rules or know the rules as how they understand them and are WRONG alot of times

Ever watch someone shoot a stage and think "wow, why didn't I think of that...." probably because you didn't know that it was within the rules to do it that way
    or have you ever gotten a procedural and had a bunch of people say "I don't think that is right" but no one was sure about it, knowing the rules will stop that problem

Most of these classes are $60-$100 when held, Dave is doing this are the bare bones cost that USPSA charges and you can't beat it.

Besides the only way to grow this sport is by continuing to educate new shooters and grow the base group of volunteers

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    If we're able to get something between $60-75, then count me in for sure on Saturday... I'd spend that in fuel, plus save me around two hours drive...

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I will check with several local hotels. I'll keep you posted. I do have 35 committed to the seminar, so I have to declare registration closed. 2 instructors are required if class size exceeds 35. Expenses will be SCCC responsibility for a second instructor. My goal is to provide this seminar to participants of our shooting sport at a cost only basis. The expenses of an additional instructor will remove money from SCCC treasury and the board of directors would not be happy. Our clubhouse is limited in space for tables & chairs so again, 35 is a limiting factor. Any cancellations please post here or send me a pm. Thank You to everyone who has committed to attend this seminar.

Top Bottom