• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    For those of you whom I may have told otherwise, plan to bring your level one application and payment to day one of the seminar. Day one is Feb. 15, 2014. 8 am start time.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    I just wanted to follow up and see if there was any update on a hotel room rate. I was getting ready to book a room and thought I should ask.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I have checked with 5 local hotels, all within 5 miles of Silver Creek Conservation Club. Here are rates, Comfort Inn($90+tax) Exit 9 I-65 behind McDonalds. Also within walking distance Taco Bell, Burger King is across the street. Hampton Inn($119+tax) & Best Western($99+tax) Exit 4 I-65, many restaurants nearby. Ramada Inn($119+tax) & Home Lodge($80+tax) Exit 9 I-65 behind Cracker Barrel. The annual Farm Machinery Show is in Louisville the same weekend :( Kings, queens, doubles and roll out beds are all available. If you are comfortable sharing a room, let me know. Give me some feedback here as I would like to book rooms soon.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    I will probably be traveling with the wife so she can visit some friends in Louisville. We'll probably book a room at the Comfort Inn because we get points. Thanks for checking into the prices.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    I am booking the instructor @ Comfort Inn. The rooms are accessed from a hallway inside the building. The Best Western is parking lot/room access. Better book soon, farmers will be flooding reservations soon.

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    NROI has allowed this class to increase to 40. However the class is full(again). Anyone who I have not contacted, whom I notified they were on the wait list please contact myself

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    I've been out of the loop for a while... I can't remember if I had you put me on the list or not, do you have me down or have room? If so let me know what I need to do between now and then.

Thanks J. Black

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Cleaned up my inbox. Any questions regarding the NROI seminar?

I believe I mailed my completed application when originally requested a spot in the class, but do you still need me to bring a copy with to the class? No problem either way, just want to make sure I have what is needed.

Top Bottom