• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Could the match be started earlier to get it in before the chance of afternoon storms?

10 is the earliest. With each stage set up in duplicate it should go very quickly. Since it doesn't specify on the on-line entry form, Senior is over 55 and Junior is under 16.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    With those that have entered online and those that have notified me that they will enter onsite we are filling up. E-mail me to save a slot. Onsite registration will be available until slots are filled.
    jwo483@comcast.net

Last edited:

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Thanks to all for helping me pull off my first try at match director. Special thanks to Eric Welsh, without whose help their would have been no match. Thanks to Lisa Welsh for helping with the scores. Thanks to Dale Schultz (surprise, surprise !) Mike Wilkewitz, Mike Thompson, Bill Shaw and Zach Wagner for setup and tear down. Thanks To Gary Chaney, Steve Wright, Jim Barbour and Mark Mortier for RO'ing a safe, fun match . Thanks to Pat Graham and Jim Shaver for coming out to lend a hand even though they weren't shooting. Congrats to the award winners ! Thanks to The NSSF, Volquartsen Custom and Pro Shot for the great prize table.
    Hope to see you next year !
    Jeff

Last edited:

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    Great match Jeff and thanks to all the volunteers. We had a great time and my son asked as soon as we got in the car, "Daddy, when is the next match, I had fun." :)

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    had a great time as a RO today. got to work with a old friend and his granddaughter. had a good squad and I hope they enjoyed themselves. thanks to jeff and the acc crew for taking this match on. well done!!!

Tom E

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2014
    SE WI
    Nice match. Too bad all the stages weren't unique like "Aim for the Stars". A stage people hadn't been shooting regularly. There was no doubt while watching who shot the plate rack and Smoke and Hope regularly....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom