• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Farmer said I could come out and shoot but I would need to bring some hip boots to get out to the back stop....

where the heck are those hip boots at now ?

hate it when I misplace stuff....

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Blackhawks game today 11:30am. I will be opening the member lounge at GPIW if you want to come by and say hi, bring a friend, check out the range & facility. Glen Park Izaak Walton League - Merrillville Indiana
    Lounge will be open 11-3 or till end of game. If you want to try out the indoor range as my guest, guest fee is $10/person. Shoot first, beer later... ;)
    *Club is cash only. Pistol calibers up to 44mag in range.

Last edited:

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Blackhawks game today 11:30am. I will be opening the member lounge at GPIW if you want to come by and say hi, bring a friend, check out the range & facility. Glen Park Izaak Walton League - Merrillville Indiana
    Lounge will be open 11-3 or till end of game. If you want to try out the indoor range as my guest, guest fee is $10/person. Shoot first, beer later... ;)

Wish I had known this :( Got people coming over today and am expected to participate... I've been planning to get over there and see you. Are you there any other evenings this week?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

ACC Fencing College Championships are also live-streaming on ESPN 3 starting at 11:30 am this morning :rockwoot:

After day 1, Notre Dame is dominating the competition in both the individual and the team competitions.

Link => Watch 2016 ACC Fencing Championship Live Online at WatchESPN

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Wish I had known this :( Got people coming over today and am expected to participate... I've been planning to get over there and see you. Are you there any other evenings this week?

Last minute decision. Not sure if i'll be here Wed. or not. but you have my number. I'll be here all day next sat. but i'll be busy running the trap range.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well, :poop:! Just saw this. This would have been ideal for intermissions and post game. Plus, I would have actually gotten over there to check out the facility.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Man it's windy! High temp at Chicago-O'Hare reached 62 degrees! That breaks the previous record of 61 degrees set back in 1895...121 years ago!!!

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yes, it is windy. And my 18 yr old cedar fence is swaying like a belly dancer. It is time to switch to PVC. Anybody have recommendations for a fence installer in NWI?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom